Please contact us to further assist with replacement parts for products and services.
|Cyberoam End of Life Products|
|Description||SKU||Replacement SKU Description||Replacement SKU|
|Cyberoam Central Console||Sophos Firewall Manager|
|Cyberoam CR15iNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG105 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR15wi||Please contact us for a replacement!|
|Cyberoam CR15wiNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG105w (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR25iNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG125 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR25wi||Please contact us for a replacement!|
|Cyberoam CR25wiNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG125w (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR35iNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG135 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR35wi||Please contact us for a replacement!|
|Cyberoam CR35wiNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG135w (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR50iNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG210 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR100iNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG230 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR200iNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG310 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR200iNG-XP||Sophos XG Firewall XG310 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR300iNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG330 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR300iNG-XP||Sophos XG Firewall XG330 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR500iNG-XP||Sophos XG Firewall XG430 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR750iNG-XP||Sophos XG Firewall XG450 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR1000iNG-XP||Sophos XG Firewall XG550 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR1500iNG-XP||Sophos XG Firewall XG550 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR2500iNG||Sophos XG Firewall XG650 (or higher)|
|Cyberoam CR2500iNG-XP||Sophos XG Firewall XG750|
|Cyberoam CRiV-1C||Sophos SFv1C2|
|Cyberoam CRiV-2C||Sophos SFv2C4|
|Cyberoam CRiV-4C||Sophos SF SW/Virtual Appliance|
|Cyberoam CRiV-8C||Sophos SFv8C16|
|Cyberoam CRiV-12C||Sophos SFv16C24|
|Cyberoam iVIEW||Sophos iView Reporting|
|Cyberoam VPN||Please contact us for a replacement!|
|NetGenie Home||Please contact us for a replacement!|
|NetGenie SOHO||Please contact us for a replacement!|
Item: XG430 Price: $193 ea. In Stock American Traders - CANADIAN TRIPPER. The Kevlar Canadian Tripper. Length 17'4' and weighing in at a mere 42lbs. Sophos XG Firewall XG430 (or higher) Cyberoam CR750iNG-XP: Sophos XG Firewall XG450 (or higher) Cyberoam CR1000iNG-XP: Sophos XG Firewall XG550 (or higher) Cyberoam CR1500iNG-XP: Sophos XG Firewall XG550 (or higher) Cyberoam CR2500iNG: Sophos XG Firewall XG650 (or higher) Cyberoam CR2500iNG-XP: Sophos XG Firewall XG750: Cyberoam CRiV-1C: Sophos.
- In this video we'll cover how to setup remote VPN access using SSL.
- Sinfotech - Offering Sophos Firewall - Xg 430 Rev.2, फायरवॉल एप्लायंस, फायरवॉल उपकरण, Firewall in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Read about company. Get contact details and address ID: 0.
XG Firewall v18 is now available, and it’s sporting the all-new Xstream Architecture, which delivers extreme levels of visibility, protection and performance.
We’ve packed this release with new and enhanced features for you, including:
- Xstream SSL inspection. Get unprecedented visibility into your encrypted traffic flows, support for TLS 1.3 without downgrading, powerful policy tools, and supreme performance.
- AI-powered threat intelligence. Extend your protection against zero-day threats and emerging ransomware variants with multiple best-in-class machine learning models and unmatched insights into suspicious files entering your network.
- Application acceleration. Optimize network performance by putting your important application traffic on the fast path through the firewall and routing it reliably out through your preferred WAN connection.
Watch the overview video to see everything that’s new in XG Firewall v18:
XG Firewall v18 also includes support for all new central management, reporting, and deployment options launching on Sophos Central next week:
- Group firewall management. Easily keep your full estate of firewalls consistent using groups that automatically keep policies, objects, and settings synchronized.
- Central reporting. Network activity and insights across all your firewalls are now at your fingertips in Sophos Central, with several pre-packaged reports and flexible reporting tools to create your own.
- Zero-touch deployment. Conveniently setup a new firewall in Sophos Central, export the config, load it on a flash drive and have your new firewall automatically connect back to Sophos Central without having to touch it.
And, there’s more!
In addition, there are also a ton of other new features that will enhance your protection, visibility, management experience, and network versatility:
- Synchronized SD-WAN brings the power of Synchronized Security to reliably and accurately route application and user-based traffic over your preferred WAN links
- Firewall, NAT, and SSL Inspection rules and policies are now more powerful, flexible and easier to work with than ever before
- Plug-and-play high-availability (HA) makes it easy to enable business continuity and adds peace-of-mind – simply connect two XG Series appliances together and you’ll be up and running in no time
- Real-time flow monitoring provides at-a-glance insights into active bandwidth consuming hosts, applications, and users
- Expanded notifications and alerts ensure you never miss an important network security event whether it’s related to a threat, service, or important performance metric
How to get XG Firewall v18
As usual, this firmware update comes at no charge for licensed XG Firewall customers. The firmware will be rolled-out automatically to all systems over the coming weeks, but you can manually update at any time via MySophos.
Head on over to the XG Firewall Community Blog to get the full release notes.
Also check that your current hardware appliance supports v18.
Making the most of your new XG Firewall features
Free online training – available to all XG Firewall customers, our delta training program will help you make the most of the new features in XG Firewall v18.
It walks you through the key enhancements since v17.5 and takes about 90 minutes to complete. Get started on the XG Firewall training program.
Customer resources and how-to videos – be sure to visit the Customer Resource Center for the latest how-to videos and links to documentation, the community forums, training and other resources.
Take advantage of Partner and Sophos Professional Services: To augment your local Sophos partner’s services, we offer services to help you getting up and running and make the most of your XG Firewall, including the latest capabilities in v18.
While Sophos Professional Services can help with any task, here are the most common services they provide:
- XG Firewall deployment and setup
- XG Firewall v18 DPI, FastPath and SSL Engine Optimization
- XG Firewall Health Checks
Here are some direct links to helpful resources:
- Customer Training Portal (free Delta Training)
Xg 430 Rev.2 Price
New to XG Firewall?
If you’re new to XG Firewall, see how it provides the world’s best network visibility, protection and response on the new XG Firewall website.