Deploy public applications from the Workspace ONE UEM console to devices with Workspace ONE or the AirWatch Catalog.
Workspace One App Ios
Jan 20, 2021 Citrix Workspace app for iOS is client software that you download from the App Store. With the app, you can access and run virtual desktops and hosted applications delivered by Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. IOS is the operating system for Apple mobile devices, such as iPads and iPhones.
The Workspace ONE Productivity Apps and the Hub are built with the SDK. The SDK is available for Android and iOS. Workspace ONE Productivity Apps. The Workspace ONE Productivity Apps are a suite of mobile applications for access to enterprise data and services. The suite includes the following. IPad The VMware Workspace ONE app for iOS makes it easy to access your digital workspace from your iPhone or iPad from any location. Use your company credentials once to setup and get single sign-on access to your apps. The connection with Windows, Mac OS works with the Workspace app. Receiver for iOS also works correctly. If the manual configuration with the URL https://baseurl. On the primary iOS device, launch Citrix Workspace app for iOS and then launch the application you want to use. From the toolbar, tap Pair. On the secondary iOS device, launch Citrix Workspace app for iOS, then tap Settings.
Citrix Workspace App For Ios
- Navigate to Resources > Apps > Native > Public and select Add Application.
- View the organization group from which the application uploads in Managed By.
- Select the Platform.
- Find the application in an app store by entering a search keyword in the Name text box.
- Select from where the system gets the application, either Search App Store or Enter URL.
Description Search App Store
- iOS – Searches for the application in the app store.
- Windows Desktop and Phone – Searches for the application. If you acquire applications this way and not with the Microsoft Store for Business. The system does not manage them.
Android: Uses the Google Play Store iFrame search experience and looks for the application in the Play Store. The iFrame allows Google Play to be embedded directly into the Workspace ONE UEM console for a unified mobility management experienceNote: VMware Workspace ONE UEM announced End of General Support for the Play Store Integration Service on December 15th, 2018. Existing customers who utilize the Play Store Integration Service to search and add public Android apps to the Workspace ONE UEM console are encouraged to set up Android to use the official Play Store search experience. For more information, see End of General Support for the Play Store Integration Service in the https://my.workspaceone.com/ portal.Google Play Store iFrame search requires Registering Android with Workspace ONE UEM. For more information, see Deploying Application on your Android Device through Managed Google Play Store.
Enter URL Adds the application using a URL for the application. If you add applications with this method, the system does not manage them.
- Select Next and Select the desired application from the app store result page.
- Configure options on the Details tab.
Description Name View the name of the application. View in App Store View the store record for the application where you can download it and get information about it. Categories Use categories to identify the use of the application.
You can configure custom application categories or keep the application's pre-coded category.
Supported Models Select all the device models that you want to run this application. Is App Restricted to Silent Install - Android Assign this application to those Android devices that support the Android silent uninstallation feature.
Workspace ONE UEM cannot silently install or uninstall public applications. However, you can control what applications you push to your Android standard devices or your Android enterprise devices. Android enterprise devices support silent activity.
Size - iOS View the size of the application for storage. Managed By View the organization group (OG) that the application belongs to in your Workspace ONE UEM OG hierarchy. Rating View the number of stars that represents the popularity of the application in the Workspace ONE UEM console and in the AirWatch Catalog. Comments Enter comments that explain the purpose and use of the application for the organization. Default Scheme
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Phone
Indicates the URL scheme for supported applications. The application is packaged with the scheme, so the system parses the scheme and displays the value in this text box.
A default scheme offers many integration features for your applications.
- Use the scheme to integrate with other platforms and Web applications.
- Use the scheme to receive messages from other applications and to initiate specific requests.
- Use the scheme to run the Apple iOS applications in the AirWatch Container.
- Select the SDK tab and assign the default or custom SDK Profile and an Application Profile to the application. SDK profiles apply advanced application management features to applications.
- Select Save & Assign to configure flexible deployment options for the application.