WhatsApp Extractor 7.0 incl Crack Serial Key Download for iPhone extracts and recovers provided photos, profile photos, videos, audio notes, WhatsApp chat conversations, group conversations, shared locations and WhatsApp contacts from your iPhone backup. You can recover all your deleted messages with iPhone Backup Extractor serial Key.
The Ultimate WhatsApp Acquisition Tool
- This iPhone/Android WhatsApp Transfer tool lets you export WhatsApp chats to a document file like HTML and CSV. You can preview and print out the WhatsApp chats from your computer. Export WhatsApp messages to HTML and CSV files. Extract all WhatsApp pictures, videos, audios attachments onto the Mac computer without any data loss.
- Extract 'WhatsApp-Key-DB-Extractor-master.zip' maintaining the directory structure. Click on 'WhatsAppKeyDBExtract.bat' (Windows) or 'WhatsAppKeyDBExtract.sh' (Mac OS X / Linux). Connect your device via USB, unlock your screen and wait for 'Full backup' to appear. Enter your backup password or leave blank (if none set) and tap on 'Back up my data'.
- 100% Safe & Free iPhone iTunes Backup Extractor for iPhone, iPad and iPod. Recover and extract files to retrieve contacts, photos, chats, SMS and more.
Elcomsoft Explorer for WhatsApp (EXWA) is a Windows tool to acquire, decrypt and display WhatsApp communication histories. The tool offers multiple acquisition options to extract and decrypt WhatsApp data from multiple local and cloud sources including Android smartphones, iOS system backups (iTunes and iCloud), and WhatsApp proprietary cloud backups in Google Drive and iCloud Drive.
The tool supports both rooted and non-rooted Android phones. Encrypted backups can be automatically decrypted providing that the correct password is supplied. Downloading cloud backups from Apple iCloud and iCloud Drive requires entering the user’s Apple ID and password or using a binary authentication token extracted from the user’s computer, while Google Drive downloads require a login and a password. Two-factor authentication is supported for both Apple and Google accounts.
The built-in viewer offers convenient view of messages, calls and pictures stored in multiple WhatsApp databases obtained from the different sources. Instant filtering and ultra-fast searching allow finding records of interest in a matter of seconds.
Elcomsoft Explorer for WhatsApp supports all of the following acquisition methods of WhatsApp databases:
- Direct extraction from Android smartphones
Rooted (Android 4.0-9.0) and non-rooted (Android 4.0-6.0.1) devices are supported. Phone must be unlocked for acquisition.
- Over-the-air acquisition of WhatsApp proprietary backups stored in Google Drive
WhatsApp backups can be pulled from the user’s Google Account and decrypted. Access to registered phone number or SIM card is required. Google ID and password required.
- Extraction from local iTunes backups
Encrypted backups are automatically decrypted. The correct password is required to decrypt the backup.
- Over-the-air acquisition from iOS backups stored in Apple iCloud
WhatsApp databases are automatically retrieved from iOS backups stored in Apple iCloud. Fast acquisition is made possible by selectively downloading WhatsApp information instead of pulling the entire backup from the cloud. Apple ID and password or binary authentication token required..
- Over-the-air acquisition of WhatsApp proprietary backups stored in iCloud Drive
Proprietary WhatsApp backups can be pulled from the user’s iCloud Drive account and decrypted. Access to registered phone number or SIM card is required.  Apple ID and password or binary authentication token required.
WhatsApp Acquisition: Not an Easy Target
WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular instant messaging tools, if not the most popular one. WhatsApp clients are available for all mobile platforms including Android, Apple iOS, Blackberry, and Microsoft Windows Phone 8.x and Windows 10 Mobile.
WhatsApp is a popular target for spammers, hoaxers and cyber criminals. On at least one occasion, intercepted WhatsApp communications helped uncover a terrorist organization.
Since WhatsApp employs secure end-to-end messaging, it is not possible for law enforcement to request communication histories from Facebook who currently owns WhatsApp. As a result, acquisition is only possible from end-user devices or data backups produced by such devices and saved either locally or stored in a cloud.
Requirements to Download WhatsApp Databases from the Cloud
The Standard edition of Elcomsoft Explorer for WhatsApp can download information from Google Drive, Apple iCloud and iCloud Drive. In order to be able to download information from Google Drive, Apple iCloud or iCloud Drive, the correct login and password are required. For Apple iCloud, one can use a binary authentication token extracted from the user’s PC or Mac. For extracting binary authentication tokens, we recommend using a tool from Elcomsoft Phone Breaker (if you don’t own a license, the evaluation version will work just fine). Decrypting the backup requires a one-time code received by an SMS to a registered phone number.  Without the code, the conversation database will remain encrypted; only the files (photos and videos) and contacts (Google Drive only) will be available.
WhatsApp encrypts its cloud backups. In order to decrypt the backups, one-time access to the user’s registered phone number or SIM card is required. The decryption key is permanent, and can be used to decrypt existing and future backups created on iCloud Drive (for Google Drive, only existing ones). Alternatively, the encryption key can be obtained from jailbroken iPhones using Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit keychain extraction.
Binary authentication tokens can be extracted from the user’s computer with a tool available with Elcomsoft Phone Breaker. If you don’t own the product, the token extraction tool is also available in the free evaluation version of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker.
WhatsApp, as one of the most popular communicating app, might have taken a place on your iPhone or Android phone, right? So maybe you have lots of business done on WhatsApp and inevitably leave many important information on it. Therefore, in order to avoid losing these crucial information due to any reasons, you may wish to extract WhatsApp messages from iPhone or Android for backup.
Can't Miss:How to Extract WhatsApp Messages from Broken Samsung
In this article, we have picked up 4 different iPhone WhatsApp Extractor software and compare them one by one for your reference.
iPhone WhatsApp Extractor - Extract WhatsApp Messages from iPhone, iTunes or iCloud
The selected iPhone WhatsApp Extractor here is not a simple WhatsApp extracting software, it can works well with any types of files on your iPhone, such as contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, notes, app documents, and so on. And it allows users to extract WhatsApp messages or attachments from not only iPhone, but also iCloud and iTunes backups. Awesome, right? Now, let's see how to perform it step by step.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 to computer with USB cable, then launch the program to detect your iDevice and show you an interface like below:
Step 2. Click 'Start Scan' and wait for the end of the scanning for files.
Step 3. Select 'WhatsApp' category in the left panel, and preview the conversation and tick the messages one by one.
Step 4. Hit 'Recover' button to extract your selected WhatsApp messages and save on computer.
You can select to extract WhatsApp messages from iTunes or iCloud backups as follows:
- How to Extract WhatsApp Messages from Backups
- How Can I Recover or Extract WhatsApp Messages from iCloud
- 3 different ways to extract what you need from iPhone or iPhone backups as you like;
- Preview the detailed conversation before extracting;
- Support to extract messages selectively or in a batch;
- Fast extracting speed.
- Not a free tool, you need to pay for it if you want to extract data.
You can easily get your needed WhatsApp messages from iPhone backup with this iBackup Viewer. It not only supports WhatsApp messages, you can use it to extract data like contacts, photos, call logs, voice memos, calendars, and more from the backup file. And it can be running on every major version of Mac and Windows.
This program has a free version and paid version for different needs, you can compare them and get the one according to your own requirements. And the premium version is sold as less as $39.95 (lifetime purchase).
- Extract whatsapp messages from backups easily and quickly.
- Support many other types of files.
Whatsapp Extractor For Mac
- Free version is available.
- Cannot preview all detailed WhatsApp conversation in the program.
- Only extract WhatsApp messages from backups.
iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor here is also a reliable yet easy to use recovery tool for iPhone users. It allows users to get back their needed WhatsApp messages from iPhone backup without any restrictions. And the exported file will be saved as .xls format on PC.
What's more, it extracts data from iCloud backup as well as iTunes, so you don't need to find different tool to different backups. Cool, right? And even if the backup is encrypted or corrupted, this program still can help you get what you want.
- Two different versions: free and paid. You can get your needed one according to your own needs.
- Extract WhatsApp messages from iCloud or iTunes backups well.
- Fully compatible with almost every iOS version (including iOS 10.3).
- Bad UI design, not simple to use for beginners.
- Free version only restore 4 database entries or 2 media files, so you need to pay an amount of $69.95 for premium version.
WhatsApp Backup & Restore - Wondershare
WhatsApp Backup & Restore is a new function of Wondershare product. It is specially for iOS users to deal with all kinds of WhatsApp backup and restore issues. So you can use it to backup WhatsApp messages, attachments from iPhone to computer or any devices (both iOS and Android) with 1 simple click. And you can also restore WhatsApp messages to iOS or Android devices as you like.
However, this WhatsApp Backup & Restore feature doesn't allow users to extract only selected WhatsApp messages to computer, you have no choice but to extract the whole WhatsApp messages from iPhone to computer. So you also can't preview the conversation before exporting.
- 1-Click backup WhatsApp messages and photos, videos from iPhone to computer;
- Transfer WhatsApp messages between iOS and Android devices;
- Restore the extracted WhatsApp messages to any other iOS or Android device as you like;
Whatsapp Extractor For Machinery
- Precise and concise interface design.
- Can't preview detailed conversation before exporting.
- Only allows users to extract WhatsApp messages or attachments from iPhone, not supports any backups.
- Not free.
Conclusion - Which One is Your Final Option?
As you can see, there are four different tools for you to extract WhatsApp messages from iPhone, which one is more suitable for you? In my opinion, we could like to strongly recommend the first iPhone WhatsApp Extractor for your reference, because it not only allows you to extract your needed WhatsApp messages from iPhone itself, iCloud or iTunes backup, but also enables you to preview these detailed conversation before extracting as you like, which can greatly improve your working efficiency.
Whatsapp Extractor For Mac