- Protection for Vodafone content: Text messages can be inspected to identify the leakage of sensitive information, suspicious behavior and/or abusive language. With certain deployments, administrators can set up alerts to flag keywords across messages to pinpoint any violations, streamlining the management and mitigation of risk and compliance.
- This service of Vodafone is somewhat beneficial for us. But sometimes it becomes very irksome because we get plenty of flash messages daily or we accidentally click on any flash message (because of unwanted service charges). Today, we will show you some simple steps to stop flash messages from Vodafone.
Deregister iMessage on your iPhone
If your new prepaid SIM doesn’t include SMS messaging in the initial fee, as happened to us with a prepaid Vodafone SIM in Spain, you’ll need to add money to your prepaid account to cover the cost of receiving SMS messages. We added 5 euro to our account to pay for SMS, turned iMessage off and on on the phone, and it immediately activated. The news makes for a welcome start to 2021 as many services use SMS as part of two-factor authentication (e.g. Banks, Vodafone’s own account system etc.) and a lot of those don’t work with alternatives like WhatsApp or Apple’s iMessage (many people still don’t use those platforms in general). Obviously, it will still take time to reach.
Vodafone Imessage Waiting For Activation
If you still have your iPhone, you can deregister iMessage with these steps:
- If you transferred your SIM card from your iPhone to a non-Apple phone, put it back in your iPhone.
- Make sure that you're connected to your cellular data network.
- Tap Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
Deregister iMessage online
If you don't have access to your iPhone, you can deregister iMessage online. After you complete deregistration, your phone number is removed from iMessage services. You should be able to receive text messages straight away but it might take a few hours for some Apple devices to recognise that you're not using iMessage when they send you a message.
If someone sends an iMessage to your Apple ID, you'll get it on your other Apple devices. If someone sends a text to your phone number, you'll get the message as an SMS/MMS only on your phone.
Vodafone Imessage Cost
Vodafone Imessage Activation Charges
|Circle Name||SMS Center No|
|BIHAR & JHARKHAND||+919709099990|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||+919796009905|
|M & G||+919823000040|
|MadhyaPradesh & Chhattisgarh||+919713099990|