With the Sophos XG 115 you bring your network security to an all-time high level.
The replacement to the SG series comes with the all-new Sophos Firewall OS (SFOS). The operating system brings a whole new level of firewall management to the market. It fits perfectly into any network and can also work with other security systems around it, giving you unprecedented levels of simplicity, insight and advanced threat protection. Intel multi-core technology gives Sophos XG 115 the best performance and efficiency. Its small form factor allows it to work quietly in the background.
- Get the best price for Sophos XG 115 along with all features.Read all Sophos XG 115 reviews and compare them with all Accounting & Finance software & apps on Techjockey.com.
- Sophos XG Firewall Virtual Appliance - Getting Started Guide - Virtual Appliance. Sophos XG Firewall Virtual Appliance - Getting Started Guide - XenApp. XG Series Hardware Appliances 85/105/115/125/135 Rev. 3, 86/106 Rev.1. Quick Start Guide XG 85 (contains English, German, Japanese and Simplified Chinese version).
- Quick Start Guide XG 115(w)/125(w)/135(w) Rev. 3, XG 106(w) Rev. 1 6 Speed (Right LED) Amber On The Ethernet port is operating at 1,000 Mbps Green On The Ethernet port is operating at 100 Mbps Off The Ethernet port is operating at 10 Mbps LEDs on SFP connector ACT/LNK (Left LED) Green Constantly 1.
- XG 86/86w Rev.1: 3.1 GBPS: 350 MBPS: 225 MBPS: 480 MBPS: 145 MBPS: 4 x GE copper: 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO, 2 external antennas, single radio 2.4 or 5 GHz: XG 106/106w Rev.1: 3.55 GBPS: 400 MBPS: 330 MBPS: 490 MBPS: 150 MBPS: 4 x GE copper 1 x SFP. (shared) 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO, 2 external antennas, single radio 2.4 or 5 GHz: XG 115/115w Rev.3: 4 GBPS.
Username: demo / Password: [email protected]
UPDATE: Information in this blog post is no longer up to date. Please see the latest information here:
(XG 125w and XG 135w only) 2 x USB 2.0 8 x GbE copper port Power Supply Optional 2nd redundant power supply 1 x Micro USB 1 x HDMI Expansion bay (shown with optional module incl. 2 antennas) 1 x GbE SFP. The displayed front images are of the XG 115 and 135 device. The displayed back images are of the XG 115w device and the XG 135w.
With the launch of XG Firewall v18 growing ever nearer, many of your customers will be planning for their software upgrade ahead of time, or maybe even considering a migration to XG from another firewall platform.
We will detail here which hardware models can upgrade to XG v18 and where a hardware refresh would be necessary to support an upgrade.
The good news is that all current and previous XG and SG Series hardware models with at least 4 GB of RAM can upgrade – a valid license is also necessary, of course. The XG 86 and 106 models were previously introduced specifically to address this requirement.
Restrictions for Previous Revisions
Any model with less than 4 GB cannot upgrade to v18.
XG v18 and Beyond Hardware Support Policy
Sophos Xg 115 Price
This graphic provides an overview of the planned support policy.
- Any model which is not supported in v18 will continue to be supported on v17.5
- Any model which is only supported up to v18, e.g. older XG/SG revisions, can remain on v18 and will continue to receive support in line with our overall support policy
A complete overview of all models can be found at the bottom of this post.
Note: *Models with less than 4 GB are not supported in v18.
Determining the Revision Number of an Appliance
Sophos Xg 115 Specs
Customers may not know which revision they’re currently on.
- The revision number appears on the silver label which can usually be found on the underside of the appliance (near the manufacture date) but that may not be accessible if the hardware is mounted in a rack.
- You can also determine the revision number from the serial number. This is explained in this Knowledge Base article: https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/118143
Model by Model Overview of XG v18 Support
The following tables show a model by model view of the XG/SFOS hardware support policy for both current and previous XG and SG Series hardware.
Sophos Xg 115 Reset Button
|Current XG Series|
XG/SFOS Version Support
|Previous XG Series|
XG/SFOS Version Support
|XG 85/85w*||1, 3|
|XG 105/105w*||2, 3|
|Current SG Series||XG/SFOS Version Support|
Sophos Xg 115
|Previous SG Series||XG/SFOS Version Support|
|SG 105/105w*||1, 2|
|SG 115/115w||1, 2|
|SG 125/125w||1, 2|
|SG 135/135w||1, 2|
|SG 210||1, 2|
* Model has less than 4 GB RAM