IT security products have become as complex as the networks they’re trying to secure. Sophos develops products for communication endpoint, encryption, network security, email security, mobile security, and unified threat management. At Sophos, the solution to complexity is not more complex. Security challenges are handled with clarity and confidence, knowing that simple security is better security.
Unified threat management (UTM) Sophos XG 230 Rev.2 review: Powerful and flexible This high-performance UTM appliance boasts extensive cloud management and remote-security services. Its latest paper looks at Sophos UTM and Stormshield Network Security two of the highest reviewed solutions in the unified threat management market. Below is a brief summary of the report, highlighting what real IT Central Station users think of each solution - from their most valuable features, to how they've improved individual businesses, as.
The world’s best visibility, protection, and response powered by deep learning and synchronized security. Sophos helps you consolidate your security without compromising its effectiveness. By combining multiple security layers, it’s simple to protect your users everywhere while making security easier to deploy and manage.
• All computers, mobile devices and servers on a network
• Branch offices and remote users connected with VPN
• Email and web servers and even Wi-Fi users
• XG Firewall: Firewall with Synchronized Security
• Sophos wireless: A smarter way to simple, Secure Wi-Fi
• Secure Email Gateway: Simple protection for a complex problem
• Phish Threat: Phishing Attack Simulation and training for your end-users
Our endpoint protection will keep data in and malware out—all within your antivirus budget. And we protect your mobile devices and servers.
• All computers, mobile devices, and servers on a network.
• Encryption for devices and file shares.
• Mobile devices and laptops on the go.
• Intercept X with EDR: Endpoint Protection with Artificial Intelligence
• Endpoint Protection: On-premise threat protection for Windows and Linux
• Sophos Mobile: Secure unified Endpoint Management
• SafeGuard Encryption: Protecting your data, wherever it goes.
Server ProtectionOur antivirus protection delivers more effective, faster protection across your network of physical or virtual servers.
• Broad platform support for Windows, UNIX, and Linux servers.
• Small memory footprint won’t slow you down. Our antivirus agent has a low-performance impact and is optimized for virtualization.
• HIPS protection for Windows is easy to deploy and manage.
Sophos Log In
• Intercept X for Server with EDR: Unmatched Server Protection
• Virtualization Security: Performs like it isn’t there. Protects because it is.
• Server Security: Pro-server. Anti-virus.
• SharePoint Security: Collaborate in confidence.
• Network Storage Antivirus: High-tech security for high-tech storage.
• PureMessage: Good news for you. Bad news for spam.
Cloud ProtectionIntelligent Cloud Visibility, compliance, and threat response.
Cloud Optix: Solve the toughest challenges in Cloud Security.
Make an Inquiry
More from Us
We are proud to announce that Sophos has been recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Threat Management Software 2020 Vendor Assessment.
The report provides an overview of mobile threat management (MTM) security solutions, also referred to as mobile threat defense (MTD) solutions – an increasingly important security market segment in today’s world, where an increasingly mobile workforce is doing more work on mobile devices than ever.
Sophos Unified Threat Management
We believe this placement for Sophos Intercept X for Mobile is a testament to the strength of the Intercept X deep learning engine used across Sophos’ endpoint security range of products. Together with the flexibility of strong management and security capabilities in Sophos Central, the cloud-based management platform for all Sophos products lets organizations manage their mobile, endpoint, server, and network security in the same console.
Furthermore, we believe that this placement is due to Intercept X for Mobile’s seamless integration with the powerful endpoint management capabilities of Sophos Mobile, giving organizations the best of both worlds for mobile threat management (MTM) and unified endpoint management (UEM).
According to the report, “Sophos’ combination of MTM and UEM products is rare among MTM vendors and unique among vendors in this study.”
Intercept X for Mobile is available for Android, iOS, and Chrome OS and offers users world-class device, network, and app security, protecting against the latest mobile threats such as ransomware, network attacks, and exploits. According to the report, “This combination [of MTM and UEM] gives Sophos a strong advantage in situations where enterprises want a single vendor for both mobile device management and security enforcement.”
Sophos Management Console
Sophos Intercept X for Mobile also integrates with a broad range of third-party platforms, including Microsoft Intune and other top UEM vendors – providing organizations with a flexible solution to protect against mobile threats within their unique existing security infrastructures.
Sophos Unified Threat Management (utm)
To learn more about Intercept X for Mobile, head over to Sophos.com or download and try it for yourself at Google Play or the App Store.