Request a call back today to discuss your situation and the benefits of switching to Sophos from Symantec. Quick response call-back Talk to a Sophos expert Get answers to your questions. First Name. Last Name. Business Email. Please send me updates about Sophos products, services, free giveaways, invites to special events and other cool.
If you’re planning a migration from Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP), or at least thinking about it, you’re not alone. More and more organizations are making the switch from Symantec to Sophos for better endpoint protection and easier management.
- Comparing Sophos and Symantec Endpoint Security yields some interesting similarities and differences in ratings, reviews and usage details. Sophos (4.2 stars out of 5) earns higher ratings by IT pros in the Spiceworks Community compared to Symantec Endpoint Security (2.9 stars out of 5).
- Intercept X’s endpoint security integrates with Sophos Central so you can access and manage your endpoint security wherever you are, any time. No need to spend more on infrastructure and maintain on-premises servers. Switch to an endpoint security cloud solution for smarter, faster protection. Synchronize Your Firewall and Endpoint Security.
For those Symantec customers and partners looking to switch we have special offers available.
Sophos continues to invest heavily in Intercept X, our cloud-native next-gen endpoint security that delivers features that can’t be matched by Symantec. Sophos Intercept X consistently gets top marks in third-party tests and analyst reports.
Sophos Vs Symantec Endpoint
Why Switch? Sophos Intercept X endpoint protection offers better protection and is easier to manage:
- Sophos stops more malware by harnessing the power of deep learning
- Upgrade your ransomware defenses with behavior-based ransomware detection and file roll-back technology
- Block exploit-based and file-less attacks with the industry’s most robust anti-exploit protection
- Manage and protect all your devices in one place with Sophos’ unified, cross-product, cloud-native console
- Synchronize security across products to automate defenses, share intelligence and respond to threats
- Integrate intelligence endpoint detection and response (EDR) with endpoint protection in a single management console and unified agent
- Add expertise with 24/7 threat hunting, detection, and response delivered by an expert team as a fully-managed service
Bitdefender Sophos Symantec
Switching couldn’t be easier. See how simple it is to replace Symantec with Sophos:
Sophos Vs Symantec
Visit Sophos.com/Symantec to learn more about the benefits of switching from Symantec to Sophos.