Plus, Sophos Home scans downloaded programs in real time and analyzes data from questionable websites and servers you come across to detect malicious threats, exploits, and vulnerabilities. The Sophos Virus Removal Tool is a stand-alone program that allows you to perform a quick scan of your computer for computer viruses. If any infections are found it will attempt to remove them for. Locate the file, folder or drive you wish to scan Either right-click (if you have a two button mouse) or hit ctrl+click on the file to bring up the secondary click options. Hit Scan with Sophos Home (example 1) or expand Services (example 2) and choose Scan with Sophos Home as illustrated below example 1. File scanning When you run it, the Sophos Virus Removal Tool will identify and remove malware from a single Windows endpoint computer. The tool comes with the latest identities included. In order to stay current with the latest detections, the tool should be downloaded again when a new scan is required.
Scan your network for unauthorized access points and mark them.
Sophos Online Scanner
Sophos Virus Removal
- To schedule scanning, select the Schedule system-triggered scan at check box, specify a schedule, and click Apply.
- To scan your network for rogue access points, click Scan now.
- The signal strength of any detected access point is shown as a percentage (%).
- To authorize an access point, click Authorize access point .
- To mark an access point as a rogue access point, click Authorize access point .