By analyzing cloud application traffic, you can mitigate the risks posed by cloud application usage. Options allow you to classify traffic and apply a traffic shaping policy.
Use the filters to refine the search results by date, classification, category, and bytes transferred. For example, you can filter traffic to display only unsanctioned social networking traffic for a specified period.
However you’re using the public cloud, Sophos can help you keep it secure. Sophos Sandstorm offers your own dedicated cloud sandbox environment to stop the latest zero-day and unknown threats like ransomware and keep them off your network and away from your endpoints.
- To view traffic details, click .
By default, all application traffic is classified as new.
- To apply a different classification, click Classify, select a classification, and click Apply.
To control bandwidth usage by cloud applications, you can apply a traffic shaping policy. For example, you may want to restrict streaming video traffic.
- To control bandwidth usage, click Traffic shaping, select a policy, and click Save.
Sophos Cloud Free
Sophos Cloud SecurityTo maximize the effectiveness of cloud traffic reporting, use the following firewall rule settings:
Sophos Cloud Av
- For basic reporting of bytes consumed (bytes in and out), enable Log firewall traffic.
- For more accuracy and detail, enable Decrypt & scan HTTPS, and set a web policy other than “None”.