Check that your device is compatible
- AOS TV is a free live TV app that lets you watch free tv channels on your Android-supported device. The app claims to host more than 1000 channels. The interface is simple just search for your favorite channel which you wish to watch, you will see multiple links below the player.
- The FREE SKY TV Guide can help. This handy app enables Android phone and tablet users to get complete access to SKY’s electronic programme guide. Featuring daily must-see picks from our programming team showcasing some of the best content on the planet, it also has listings for every channel on TV.
- TV TV & Broadband. Sky Go Watch TV on any device. click to open detail panel. Start Watching - click to open detail panel. Download the app.
Tata Sky Binge+ is a Set Top Box that enables subscribers to watch both live TV and OTT content (when connected to internet) on one device, without switching between multiple HDMI ports. OTT content that the user can watch on this Set Top Box includes VOD, 7 days catchup shows from Tata Sky and content from 10 premium apps.
To check if your smart TV, streaming device or game console is compatible with the Apple TV app, visit Apple's website.1,2
How to get the Apple TV app
- On your compatible smart TV, streaming device or game console, go to your device's app store and download the Apple TV app.
- Open the Apple TV app and choose Start Watching.
- Go to Settings, then select Accounts.
- Choose Sign In. If you don't have an Apple ID, you will need to create one. Then, use one of these options to sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup:
- Sign In On Mobile Device: Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the TV screen. Then follow the instructions on your mobile device.
- Sign In On This TV: Use your TV remote to manually sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup.
What you can do with the Apple TV app
Rent or buy content and watch your favourite films and TV programmes. You can also subscribe to premium channels in the Apple TV app and more.3
Watch Apple TV+ Original TV programmes and films
When you subscribe to Apple TV+, you can watch Apple Original TV programmes and films, and other exclusive content, on all of your devices.
Sign out of the Apple TV app on a smart TV, streaming device or game console
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Accounts, then choose Sign Out.
Reset the Apple TV app to its original settings
This will sign you out of your account on that device and remove your personal information. If you're also signed in to the Apple Music app on your smart TV or streaming device, the Apple Music app will also be reset to its original settings and all of your personal information will be removed.
- On your smart TV, streaming device or game console, open the Apple TV app or Apple Music app.
- Go to Settings.
- On your smart TV or streaming device, choose 'Reset Apple TV app and Apple Music', then confirm your choice. On your game console, choose 'Reset Apple TV app'.
Sign out of a smart TV, streaming device or game console that you can't access
If you're signed in to the Apple TV app on a smart TV, streaming device or game console that you can't access, you can remove the device from your account list.
Sky Tv App Lg Smart Tv
If you need help
- For more information about the Apple TV app on your smart TV, streaming device or game console, see the Apple TV app user guide.
- If you have issues installing the Apple TV app or connecting to the Internet on your smart TV, streaming device or game console, contact the manufacturer.
- Set up the Apple Music app on your Samsung smart TV.
Sky Tv App On Smart Tv App
- The Apple TV app availability may vary by country and region. Find out what’s available in your country or region. The Apple TV app features and supported devices may also vary by country and region.
- You can also visit Samsung's website to see which Samsung smart TVs are supported, and Roku's website to see which Roku streaming players and TVs are supported. To check whether other devices are supported, such as Amazon Fire TV devices, visit Apple's website.
- On Amazon Fire TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can purchase content on another supported device to watch it in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device.