- It's essentially unlimited data for streaming Sky TV on your mobile. When you're watching any of Sky's apps out and about over a 4G data signal, the data used won't come out of your monthly allowance. The list of 12 apps for unlimited streaming includes Sky Go, Sky Cinema, Sky Q and more. So whatever package you've got, you can get the most out.
- A brand-new design makes it quicker for Sky TV customers to find and enjoy the very best TV, plus enjoy recommendations just for you and easy switching between compatible devices. You can stream your favourite channels, including free-to-air favourites like ITV and Channel 4, and depending on your Sky TV subscription, great dramas on Sky Atlantic and live sport on Sky Sports. So, whether your.
- Sky Go On Sky Mobile Phone
- Can You Watch Sky Go For Free On Sky Mobile
- Sky Go Download
- Sky Go On Sky Mobile Phones
Sky apps, like Sky Go, will still show as using mobile data in your device settings. But don’t worry, this won’t come out of your monthly plan. It’s just streaming adverts that might use up some of your data allowance as explained in 'Sky TV subscription' below.SCAN CODE5,246 downloadsUpdated: March 31, 2021 Follow via RSS
Sky Go is an app that offers complete access to the online television service from the telecommunications company with the same name.
Read more about Sky Go
Accessing the content from Sky TV on your mobile device is really easy, and all you need to have is a subscription to their services. Once you have that, then you can always install the Sky Go app and get the same content as found on the TV. Users who choose to install the application will get access to more than 1000 movies, hundreds of entertainment programs, up to 72 live TV channels, Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports 5 and British Eurosport, Sky Atlantic, Sky1, Sky Living, Sky Arts 1 and Sky News, and a tons of other ones. Depending on your subscription, you might also be able to download the multimedia content so that you can watch it online.
- Watch anything you want from Sky TV
- Download movies and TV videos for offline viewing
- Get access to more than 1000 movies
What's new in Sky Go APK 21.1.1:
For more information on downloading Sky Go to your phone, check out our guide: how to install APK files.
Other Sky Go APK versions (19):
- Sky Go 21.2.02021-03-31
- Sky Go 20.9.12020-11-24
- Sky Go 20.7.12020-10-28
- Sky Go 20.6.12020-09-24
- Sky Go 126.96.36.19920-09-02
- Sky Go 20.4.12020-07-10
- Sky Go 15.1.22020-06-30
- Sky Go 14.1.12020-05-26
- Sky Go 13.1.12020-02-18
- Sky Go 12.4.142019-11-25
- Sky Go 12.4.122019-11-11
- Sky Go PR17.3.7-11002019-05-16
- Sky Go PR188.8.131.52-11002019-03-11
- Sky Go PR17.3.3-11002019-01-21
- Sky Go PR17.3.0-11002018-12-03
- Sky Go PR184.108.40.206-10002018-10-31
- Sky Go PR15.3.3-8002018-10-04
- Sky Go 6.0.92017-04-19
- Sky Go 220.127.116.11016-10-14
selected version:Sky Go 21.1.1 (OLD) get current version instead (21.2.0)
- FILE SIZE:
- 82.3 MB
- arm, arm64, x86, x86_64
- API Minimum:
- 22 - Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- API Target:
- 29 - Android 10
- APK SHA256 HASH:
- APK FINGERPRINT:
- PACKAGE NAME:
Some things are just made to be watched on a big screen. So, when it comes to Sky Go, there are times you want to ditch that laptop, tablet or smartphone and kick back in front of a TV. Here’s how to stream Sky Go on your TV.
Sky Go has been around for some time now and it’s gone through several iterations, including some confusing crossovers with the Sky Q app. The app’s main function is letting you watch your Sky package over the internet – a super useful feature when you’re away from home or just not in the same room as your Sky box.
Related: Read our full Sky Q review
While being able to watch Sky on your Android or iOS device – from a Samsung Galaxy phone to an iPad – will be a marvel for some, sometimes it just isn’t good enough. The heart-pounding action scenes of Game of Thrones or Gangs of London on even the largest mobile device just won’t do.
Sky Go On Sky Mobile Phone
We’ve put together this handy guide to show you just how to watch Sky Go on a TV.
Related: What do you think is best streaming service? Vote now
How do I stream Sky Go to my TV?
Kicking things off on a bit of a downer, the simple answer is you can’t. Never fear, you can get Sky Go on a TV using a good ol’ cable.
Can You Watch Sky Go For Free On Sky Mobile
Unfortunately, Sky is yet to add any kind of casting function to the Sky Go app – as you can do with other streaming services like Netflix or Amazon – and this means there’s no way to shift the app’s mobile content from your phone or tablet to a TV. A lack of a Sky Go app on smart TVs doesn’t help the situation either.
Instead, you’ll need to grab your laptop and download Sky Go if you haven’t already. The next step is to check what connections your laptop has and, fingers crossed, it has an HDMI port and you’ve got a handy HDMI cable lying around.
Other solutions include a VGA/DVI connection on some older machines or a more flexible Thunderbolt port, but HDMI is the simplest way of going about things. Here’s exactly how to do it:
Sky Go Download
Sky Go On Sky Mobile Phones
- Open the Sky Go app on your laptop
- Find what you want to watch and go fullscreen
- Attach the HDMI cable to your laptop
- Plug the other end into a free HDMI port on the back of the TV
- Make sure you are on the correct HDMI input on the TV and you are all set