|Style||French cuisine, Health food|
|Television||MasterChef New Zealand|
Simon Gault is a New Zealand celebrity chef, entrepreneur, food writer and television personality, known for appearing as a celebrity chef judge on Masterchef NZ and host of Prime TV's Why Are We Fat?. He was the executicve chef of Nourish Group and Euro Restaurant. His roles are replaced by Gareth Stewart, who was the head judge for the first season of My Kitchen Rules NZ. 
Sky Go Masterchef 2020
The finale continues with the entree and dessert rounds, and ends with one home cook being crowned the MasterChef Season 10 Winner.
Sky Go Masterchef Australia
The MasterChef 2021 final is here! After a short delay, the episode will now air this week and will see one of the finalist crowned this year’s star. Hoping to impress judges John Torode. Campion was a well-known food critic who regularly appeared on Masterchef and Celebrity Masterchef. In January 2013 he also featured on Celebrity Mastermind. He then went on to co-host the Sky UK. Scopri l'offerta di MasterChef Italia 10 e guarda tutte le puntate con i comandi vocali sul tuo Sky Q. Canale 108 di Sky.
- ^'Simon Gault talks the obesity epidemic and the disease he was embarrassed to have'. Stuff. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
- ^'SKY GO'. www.skygo.co.nz. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
- ^'Find out about Simon Gault'. TVNZ. TVNZ. Retrieved 20 November 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Howie, Cherie (21 June 2015). 'Celebrity chef Simon Gault off the menu'. NZ Herald. Retrieved 20 November 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^ATHERTON, JAYNE (13 September 2015). 'Simon Gault's 'Chef Watson' stirs up cooking'. Stuff.co.nz. Fairfax Media NZ. Retrieved 20 November 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Williams, David (24 June 2015). 'Why Simon Gault quit his restaurant business'. NZ Herald. Retrieved 20 November 2015.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)