- To qualify for a Sky VIP Reward Free Sky Go Extra, you have to at least have a membership length of 3 to 8 years (VIP Gold). All high tiers that follow — VIP Platinum and VIP Black — will also benefit from the free VIP scheme.
- The Sky Go desktop app makes it even easier for you to find the programmes you want to watch. And with Sky Mobile, you can watch Sky TV on the go without using your data. Sky Go is included at no extra cost to your Sky TV subscription.
- SKY GO FEATURES: Depending on your TV subscription, you can:. Stream over a hundred channels live, including: o Free-to-air favourites including ITV and Channel 4 – watch Gogglebox, Catch-22 and other hits o Sky Atlantic – the home of the highest rated show of all time on IMDb – Chernobyl – as well as Big Little Lies and more o Sky.
Go to sky.com/skygo, click to sign up and follow the instructions on screen. You can also download the free app through iTunes or Google Play Catch up wherever you are Even more Sky Sports content. Sky Go was first launched in 2006, by the Sky Company in Great Britain. Since than, it has provided on demand and live streaming content for British Online users. Internet Geeks can access Sky Go from Mac, Windows PC, mobile phone, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 by using a broadband or Wi-Fi internet connection.
Free Sky TV streaming app
Sky Go is a free streaming app for the Sky TV network. You can safely watch any of the free-to-air channels, such as Channel 4 and ITV. If you have a premium subscription, the app lets you manage your favorite shows and sports events.
Is Sky Go available on Android?
The Sky Go app is compatible with Android devices running the operating system Android 5.0 and higher. You can catch the top shows or view highlights on sports events on your smartphone or tablet. There are over a hundred channels to stream, depending on your Sky TV membership.
Is Sky Go Free
How many devices can use Sky Go?
Sky UK lets you connect up to six devices to the Go app. It can be any platform mixture, such as a Smart TV, Android, iOS device, and computer, as long as you don’t exceed the indicated amount. If you already have six devices connected, you’ll need to remove one before you can add your Android tablet or phone.
How do I get subtitles on Sky Go Android?
If you prefer to read the audio as text, you can turn on subtitles. This feature is also handy if the show is in a different language.
Here’s how to turn on Sky Go subtitles on your Android device:
- Open the settings for the show
- Select “Subtitles'
- Choose your preferred language
- To turn them off, head back in and select “None”
Can I stream Sky Go to TV?
You can find Sky Go on many Smart TVs today as a separate application. However, the Android app doesn’t currently have the feature to cast to your television. You’ll need to keep an eye out for updates in case this changes.
Sky Go is the perfect application for watching your favorite shows and sports on your mobile device. It’s similar to Netflix, YouTube, and Showmax, which deliver their exclusive content based on your subscription or membership.
Should you download it?
Yes, if you have a Sky TV membership and enjoy the movies, series, and sporting events. While there are free channels, there’s a limit to what you can view.
- Watch your favorite shows and sports
- Access your Sky TV account
- Receive regular updates
- Configure the settings
- Enjoy hundreds of channels
- Requires Sky TV subscription for the best channels
Sky Go Free
Sky Gofor Android