You sure can. Sky Go supports Airplay from your iPhone, iPad or the browser extension on your Mac. At this stage Sky Go will only be supporting airplay to Apple TV HD - 4th Gen and Apple TV 4K - the latest Gen.
- Make sure your Apple TV & device are on the same wireless network
- Go to your TV and select the source your Apple TV is plugged into
- Select a show/movie on your Sky Go app and press play
- Press the Airplay icon in the bottom right of the Sky Go video controls.
Whatever you chose to play should now be on the big screen!
Sky Go Watch TV on any device. click to open detail panel. Download the app - click to open detail panel. Start Watching - click to open detail panel. Sky Go Extra: Sky TV customers only. No extra cost with Multiscreen, otherwise £5 extra a month. Allow up to 24 hours for your account to be activated. 31 days' notice to cancel. Concurrent online viewing on 2 devices. Download selected Sky Go content in the UK only via Wi-Fi. Content depends on your Sky TV.
To get Sky Go on your big screen via Chromecast support, you'll need to open the latest Sky Go app on your iPad or iPhone and make sure you have a Chromecast which is Generation 3 or Ultra.
At the top right of the app, you'll see the Chromecast icon which looks like a little TV. Select the icon. If you aren't already, you'll be prompted to connect to your Chromecast. Once connected, choose the TV show or movie you want to watch, press play and you should see Sky Go on your big screen!
Check that your device is compatible
To check if your smart TV, streaming device or game console is compatible with the Apple TV app, visit Apple's website.1,2
How to get the Apple TV app
- On your compatible smart TV, streaming device or game console, go to your device's app store and download the Apple TV app.
- Open the Apple TV app and choose Start Watching.
- Go to Settings, then select Accounts.
- Choose Sign In. If you don't have an Apple ID, you will need to create one. Then, use one of these options to sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup:
- Sign In On Mobile Device: Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the TV screen. Then follow the instructions on your mobile device.
- Sign In On This TV: Use your TV remote to manually sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup.
What you can do with the Apple TV app
Rent or buy content and watch your favourite films and TV programmes. You can also subscribe to premium channels in the Apple TV app and more.3
Watch Apple TV+ Original TV programmes and films
When you subscribe to Apple TV+, you can watch Apple Original TV programmes and films, and other exclusive content, on all of your devices.
Sign out of the Apple TV app on a smart TV, streaming device or game console
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Accounts, then choose Sign Out.
Reset the Apple TV app to its original settings
This will sign you out of your account on that device and remove your personal information. If you're also signed in to the Apple Music app on your smart TV or streaming device, the Apple Music app will also be reset to its original settings and all of your personal information will be removed.
- On your smart TV, streaming device or game console, open the Apple TV app or Apple Music app.
- Go to Settings.
- On your smart TV or streaming device, choose 'Reset Apple TV app and Apple Music', then confirm your choice. On your game console, choose 'Reset Apple TV app'.
Sign out of a smart TV, streaming device or game console that you can't access
If you're signed in to the Apple TV app on a smart TV, streaming device or game console that you can't access, you can remove the device from your account list.
Sky Go App Apple Tv 4
If you need help
Can You Get Sky Go App On Apple Tv
- For more information about the Apple TV app on your smart TV, streaming device or game console, see the Apple TV app user guide.
- If you have issues installing the Apple TV app or connecting to the Internet on your smart TV, streaming device or game console, contact the manufacturer.
- Set up the Apple Music app on your Samsung smart TV.
Sky Go App Apple Tv
- The Apple TV app availability may vary by country and region. Find out what’s available in your country or region. The Apple TV app features and supported devices may also vary by country and region.
- You can also visit Samsung's website to see which Samsung smart TVs are supported, and Roku's website to see which Roku streaming players and TVs are supported. To check whether other devices are supported, such as Amazon Fire TV devices, visit Apple's website.
- On Amazon Fire TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can purchase content on another supported device to watch it in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device.