You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Shazam to YouTube Music: 1 Select Shazam as the source service 2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer” 3 Select YouTube Music as the destination service. You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Shazam to YouTube Music: 1 Select Shazam as the source service 2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer” 3 Select YouTube Music as the destination service. “Shazam is a gift. A game changer” - Pharrell Williams, GQ interview WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT Find the name of any song in seconds. Listen and add to Apple Music or Spotify playlists. Follow along with time-synced lyrics. Watch music videos from Apple Music or YouTube. Enable Dark theme on Shazam. SHAZAM ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME. #shazamsongs2021 #shazamhitsplaylist2021 #shazammusic2021shazam music top hits 2021 🔊 shazam chart top global popular song https://youtu.be/2oh9ae6dgl4remix.
Listen to your Shazams
After you've identified a song, tap the play button next to a Shazam to listen to a preview. To listen to the whole song, connect Shazam to Apple Music or another music streaming service that Shazam supports.
Tap the Apple Music button near a Shazam to listen to that song in Apple Music. If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, songs that you've Shazamed can be automatically added to a playlist called My Shazam Tracks in the Music app. On iPhone or iPad, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen, tap the Settings button , then turn on “Sync Shazams to Apple Music.”
You can also add a Shazam to another Apple Music playlist without leaving the Shazam app. Just tap 'Add To' next to a Shazam, then tap the playlist. If you’re not already a subscriber, learn how to join Apple Music.
If you can’t add songs to a playlist, make sure to sync your music library with Apple Music.
If you have the Spotify app on your device, you can connect Shazam to your Spotify account:
- On iPhone or iPad, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen. On Android, swipe left to the Library from the main Shazam screen.
- Tap the Settings button , then tap Connect next to Spotify.
- Tap Agree in Spotify. To automatically sync your Shazams to a 'My Shazam Tracks' playlist in Spotify, tap OK.
Once you’ve connected Shazam to your Spotify account, you can listen to your Shazams:
- To listen to the whole song in Spotify, tap Spotify next to a Shazam.
- Listen to Shazams in the My Shazam Tracks playlist in the Spotify app.
If you initially chose not to sync your Shazams to Spotify, you can choose to at any time in Shazam Settings.
Shazam App Youtube Music
If the Deezer app is on your device, you can also open songs with your Deezer account. Tap the More button next to a Shazam, then choose Open in Deezer.
Shazam Youtube Music Channel
To listen to a Shazam in YouTube Music on your Android device, tap the More button next to a Shazam, then choose Open in YouTube Music.
YouTube Music is not available in Shazam on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Shazam Youtube Music
Use Shazam in Snapchat
Shazam is built in to Snapchat—you don’t need the Shazam app or a Shazam account to use Shazam with Snapchat.
- To identify a song with Shazam in Snapchat, open the camera screen, then press and hold on this screen to Shazam a song. You can send your new music discovery as a Snap.
- To see your previous Shazams in Snapchat, go to the Snapchat Settings screen, then tap on Shazam under Additional Services.
Shazam Mit Youtube Music Verbinden
Shazam A Youtube Video
- Learn about Shazam's Terms & Conditions
- Learn about Shazam and privacy