Tap the blue CLEAN NOW button. This button will delete all the cached, residual and advertisement files on your Galaxy to free up some storage. This button will display how much extra space you can gain by cleaning unnecessary data.
- See how to clean your Samsung phone: Step 1. Download Samsung Cleaner App - Coolmuster Android Assistant and install it on your Samsung device. Please open the Apps drawer, tap on the app and run it on your phone. From the main page of the app, the available memory and the used memory are shown to you. Free up your Samsung phone.
- Here's how to clear memory (Random Access Memory) on your Galaxy S III. Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Samsung Galaxy S III. Clear Memory (RAM) - Samsung Galaxy S® III. Connect with us on Messenger. Visit Community. 24/7 automated phone system: call.611 from your mobile.
- Your Galaxy phone may slow down when you have too many files or too many apps running in the background. It can be difficult to pinpoint the exact cause sometimes, but that's where the Device care feature comes in! It will make cleaning out your phone much easier. Keep reading to learn how to prevent your phone from slowing down and make it perform at its very best.
Samsung Galaxy releases a new version every year to keep up with the latest technology and sooner or later you will also want to upgrade your smartphones. So, the question stands on how to delete data from Samsung Galaxy Phones before selling or giving it away to anyone. Not only that, if you are sending your phone to any service or repair center then also it is important remove everything from the phone before giving it to any stranger. The reason why you should clear everything from Samsung Galaxy phone is because your phone may contain tons of private and personal pictures, messages, videos, music, chats and so on and you don't any stranger to look at them.
So, in this short guide, we will show you how to clear data from Samsung Galaxy phones and make it totally fresh and new. Deleting data from Samsung Galaxy doesn't require a lot of technical skills. If you follow the instruction clearly then you will be able clear your phone in no time.
Method 1: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Phone
Factory resetting your phone will put the device in the state when you first bought the phone. Everything will be totally wiped out. So, it is recommended to create a full back up before proceed with the procedure.
1. Touch on Menu from the screen.
2. Scroll through and tap on 'Settings'.
3. Scroll down and under General options, you will be able to see an option that says 'Backup and reset'.
4. From here, you will have to tap on 'Factory Data Reset'.
5. It will ask you to confirm to make sure you didn't do this accidentally. If you are sure then tap on 'Reset Device'.
Note: That should do the trick. You may now reboot the phone and it should appear fresh as new. But just a simple factory reset does not really delete everything from your phone permanently. If you use any data recovery software then these deleted data can be easily recovered. If you are looking forward to a permanent solution then you should probably use the following method. We will be using a professional tool to delete everything from your phone that will be beyond recovery.
Method 2: Completely Delete Data from Samsung Phone with SafeWiper
As we said, simple deletion and factory reset won't completely destroy the data, they still remain on the storage system and be recoverable. Luckily, SafeWiper for Android is a desktop software that helps to completely remove everything from your Android smartphones including Samsung Galaxy smartphones. It provides maximum level of security and increases your system’s performance by wiping all sensitive files, unused disk space or entire hard disk permanently which is beyond the recovery. You will be able to completely wipe pictures, messages, contacts, chats, application and other private data from your phone with just few clicks. Just follow these procedure to delete all content from your phone.
Don't miss: How to permanently delete call history from Android.
Download it here and try to remove photos from Android device.
Step 1 Download, install and Launch Safewiper for Android, Connect Your Samsung Device to PC
You should download the software from the official website and install the software on your computer. This step is pretty simple and you can do this by simply reading the instruction. Next, you will be able to see a new icon on your computer screen or you can automatically launch the program by finish installing the software to see the main interface of the tool.
Now, you should connect the phone to PC using a USB data cable and let the software detect the phone automatically. You will have to enable USB debugging mode to run everything smoothly.
Step 3 Select the Erasing Option
The software gives your four options of deletion method. Choose the most desired method of your choice and click on it. In this demonstration, we will choose 'Erase All Data'. This completely erase everything from your Samsung phone.
Step 4 Confim to Erase Your Data on Samsung
Now, click the 'Erase Now' button to begin the erasing process. A windows will pop up asking you to enter 'delete' in the box. This will take a few minutes to accomplish. Please be patient.
Samsung Tablet Memory Cleaner
You’re allowed to select the security level by clicking the Settings button. Here, it provides three wiping options for your choice,each option used the different wiping algorithm.
Step 5 Start to Erase Photos on Android Phone
It will take a few time to finish the erasing process, please don't disconnect your phone to computer. After that, you phone will become a totally new device and no one can recover your data.
Let the software erase everything from your phone. This process may take some time but you can work in the background as the process will continue without any interruption.
If you are using Safewiper for Android then it is recommended to create a full backup of your phone as this will permanently delete everything from your phone. This software is supported in both Windows and Mac platform to give you the best experience and is supported in every Android platform smartphones.
On the Samsung Galaxy S7, a lot of system and temporary files accumulate over time, which make the internal memory of the device full. Therefore you should clear the system memory now and then.
This works on the Samsung Galaxy S7 fortunately by means of an integrated app or function. We show you here how to clean up the internal system memory on the Samsung Galaxy S7 quickly and easily.
1. From the Samsung Galaxy S7 home screen, open the app menu and then the Android system settings
2. Scroll down to 'Smart Manager' and tap the entry
3. Then tap 'Memory' and your Samsung Galaxy S7 will be analyzed
4. Now tap at 'Unnecessary data' on the 'delete' button. Then an overview message appears, how much space could be created by the cleaning up.
Usually the freed memory is between 500 MB and several gigabytes. Now you know how to gain fast and efficient storage space on the Samsung Galaxy S7.