- Aug 21, 2020 If you own a Samsung Galaxy Device prior to the Galaxy Note 3 and want to upgrade your phone manually with the latest firmware version then, Samsung Kies is the software that you need to use. Moreover, this tool also lets you create a backup of all the data stored on your phone and lets you transfer media content between your PC and smartphone.
- Samsung Kies Supported Models: Feature phone, Smart Phone/Tablet before Galaxy Note III (including Galaxy S4, Note II, etc) Size: 68.7 MB DOWNLOAD Samsung Kies 22.214.171.12413 for Windows.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7' inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.
- The Galaxy S series is a line of high-end smartphones that has co-existed with the Galaxy Note line as being Samsung's flagship smartphones. The latest models are the Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra, released in January 2021. Samsung Galaxy Note Series.
Samsung Kies, an app that syncs Outlook, music and photos with the Android phone and updates software, comes up often in discussion forums. But not in a good way. Most of the time, people are asking for help because Kies is not working. They’re either doing Kies troubleshooting or they want to find a Kies alternative that can sync Outlook contacts, calendars and tasks with an Android phone.
Furthermore, Kies for Windows 10 also supports almost all the major Samsung devices of Note and Galaxy series. If your tablet or phone is running on Android 4.3 and later versions, then it can be used with Kies.
Its problems occur with all versions. Currently, there’s version 3 for devices running Android 4.3 and Android 4.4 and version 2.6 for devices running older versions of Android that launched before September 2013.
Here are some of the problems users have reported:
- Doesn’t sync.
- Kies not connecting. (Can’t connect the phone to the computer.)
- Doesn’t recognize the Android device.
- Won’t install.
- Doesn’t sync at all or partially syncs data.
- Displays error messages.
- Says there’s no default email client.
- Won’t launch.
- Causes Wi-Fi to disconnect. (Fixing it has prevented Windows Updates from installing.)
Some users report that customer service isn’t helpful for Samsung Kies troubleshooting. Others post detailed and cumbersome workarounds, which sometimes only solve part of the problem. With AkrutoSync, you won’t have these problems.
AkrutoSync is a Samsung Kies alternative that works with Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Droid RAZR, HTC One and other Android devices.
You’ll be able to sync your contacts, calendar and tasks automatically, completely, wirelessly and securely without going through the cloud. You won’t need a USB cable to make it work.
Some of our customers switched to Akruto after becoming frustrated with Samsung Kies not working. In his AkrutoSync review, Paul S writes, “Up to my neck with Samsung Kies. So glad I found this easy to use product.”
One user who updated to Jellybean 4.3 on a Galaxy S4 ran into Samsung Kies problems and synchronizing Outlook contacts, calendar and tasks became impossible. In searching for a Kies alternative, he learned that most were buggy and some users recommended AkrutoSync after trying other options. “It works faultlessly, in near real time, and reliably in both directions,” he writes.
Samsung Kies Note 4 Windows 10
You can try AkrutoSync free for seven days. This way you can see if it’s a fit for you and how it works without making an investment. AkrutoSync costs only $24.95 — a one-time purchase. No annual fees. No upgrade fees. Even after you buy it, you won’t have to download it again. All you’ll need to do is enter a registration code and you’re set.
If you’d like to watch a video of how AkrutoSync works, please check out the How to Sync Android phones with Outlook video.