- Samsung Kies Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Kies Galaxy S3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Review
- Samsung Kies For Galaxy S3
Using Kies via Wifi only allows backup and restoration of the following items: contacts, s memo, s planner, videos, music, photos and message. Restore Samsung Galaxy S3 data using Kies. Connect your Galaxy S3 to PC using the USB data cable, and then launch the Kies software. Go to Back up/ Restore Restore. The best sleeping position for back pain, neck pain, and sciatica - Tips from a physical therapist - Duration: 12:15. Tone and Tighten Recommended for you.
The Samsung Galaxy S III (or Galaxy S3) is an Android smartphone designed, developed, and marketed by Samsung Electronics. Launched in 2012, it had sold about 70 million units by 2015 with no recalls ever recorded. It is the third smartphone in the Samsung Galaxy S series. Used Galaxy S3 and S2 for two months no problem with Kies, then suddenly stopped recognising USB although it did charge both phones. Spoken to Orange for 2 x hours and Samsung for 1 x hour and problem still unresolved. However, if this solution works for anyone else, Samsung may have a sneaky way of getting you to part with your cash. Download Kies for Windows to connect your Samsung mobile phone to your PC. Easily synchronise data between devices and find new apps.
Un-bricking, upgrading and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) can easily be done using this official firmware.
This is a four file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your smartphone and/or fix other software faults on the device.
This firmware fixes software issues like:-
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix apps force closing
- Device getting stuck during use, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom recovery (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android version to latest security patch
- And just any software related faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung device, check and confirm that the firmware is meant for your exact device model. This is necessary to avoid downloading the wrong file, causing your device to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) via Odin
Note: Backup all important data (messages, contacts, app data, settings, etc) as these might be erased once flashing is successful.
Charge your phone to at least 50% before you proceed with the flashing instructions below. Read and follow all steps carefully, especially if you are not very experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
Samsung Kies Galaxy S6 Edge
- Download and install Samsung official USB driver on your computer. (Skip step if already installed)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer via USB cable and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the four firmware files extracted in step one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the same way, click AP, CP, and CSC select the files accordingly. See below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing process to begin and complete
- Once flashing is complete, disconnect device and boot normally.
See also: How to Take HDR Photos with the Samsung Galaxy S3
One of the nice things you can do with this phone is listening your favorite music. With music you can past the boring times or cheer you up when you're upset.
With a large storage capacity, you can collect thousand of songs you like into it. And the good news you can load music from Samsung's Kies software. There are many music collections that you can take from here.
How to load music from Samsung's Kies software?
Samsung Kies Galaxy S3 Mini
To be able to load the music from Kies in your Samsung Galaxy SIII, first you have to transfer the songs you like from Kies to your phone. As written on thefullsignal, here are the things you need to do:
Samsung Galaxy S3 Review
- Download Samsung's Kies software here.
- Install it to your Windows PC or Mac.
- On your PC click on Kies icon to run it.
- Connect your phone with your PC by Plug the end of the micro USB cable to your Samsung Galaxy SIII and the other into a USB port on your computer.
- Wait until the Samsung Kies recognize your computer.
- Once the devices are connected, go to notifications and select 'Media Device(MTP)' to make Kies recognize your phone as a media player.
- On Kies select Music under Library.
- Mark the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click Transfer to device.
- The selected musics will be transferred to your phone.
- Once the transfer is complete you can disconnect your phone to the computer.
- Done. Now you can listen the music you like in your beloved Samsung Galaxy SIII.