Bridge is a training management system that was implemented at OSU in 2018. Bridge is used for Critical Training, as well as other types of training at OSU. Bridge can deliver self-paced online training, and can also be used to track attendance in instructor-led classes. Oregon DHS/OHA Shared Services Application Portal. Call the OIS Service Desk at (503) 945-5623 for additional assistance. Microsoft 365 allows the Ohio State community to collaborate through one cloud platform delivering a wide range of productivity apps. Access email, store and share files, communicate with your coworkers or students, schedule meetings, track your to-do lists and more by integrating applications and downloading them on up to five devices.Skip to end of metadataGo to start of metadata
Citrix Downloads Workspace App Windows
- Install “Citrix Workspace” from “https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/windows/workspace-app-for-windows-latest.html”by selecting “Download Citrix Workspace app for Windows” and following installation steps. Do not enable Single Sign On or App Protection during the install. Only need to complete this step along with account setup the first time.
- Select “Add Account” after installation is complete.
Osu Citrix Workspace Portal
Osu Citrix Workspace Email
- Enter “apphub.coeit.osu.edu” for the server address and select “Add”.
- “Sign In” with OSU University name.# credentials.
- Select “COEStore” and click “Select”.
- “Log On” with OSU University name.# credentials.
Install Citrix Workspace Windows 2010
- Select the “COE” or specific image from the Desktops tab or selected Favorites tab. “Desktop Viewer” will begin launching a session. You may also have virtualized applications under the Apps tab.
Osu Citrix Workspace Download
- Ensure your data is saved to U: or remote drive and select “Sign out” from start menu after completing session.