As I clearly said, brew has never been run as root (on this machine or ever by me in general). Also, as I showed, I cleaned out all the root-owned files, re-installed node (as a normal user), and then I found new root-owned files.
- The Node-RED discourse forum has thousands of questions and posts from other hobbyists and makers on how to do specific things with Node-RED, which can be easily related back to homebrewing. In comparison to the CraftBeerPi project, development is much more active, the project is much more stable, and it is also truly opensource ( Apache 2.0.
- Brew install node. F o r updating Node.js, you will need to use Node Version Manager. To check what version of NVM you have: nvm -v. If you don’t have NVM installed, or need to update it, run.
- Homebrew is a program that allows you to install specific versions of Node.js (and other software). To update from Node.js 10 to Node.js 12 using Homebrew, open a terminal and run the following commands.
Notable Places in the Area
St. Peter and St. Paul's Church, ObernaiSt. Peter and St. Paul's Church, Obernai is situated 550 metres west of Obernai Railway Station. Photo: PMRMaeyaert, CC BY-SA 3.0.
Hôtel La ClocheHôtel La Cloche is situated 530 metres west of Obernai Railway Station. Photo: Ralph Hammann, CC BY-SA 4.0.
Maison natale de Sainte-Odile, ObernaiMaison natale de Sainte-Odile, Obernai is situated 750 metres west of Obernai Railway Station. Photo: Ralph Hammann, CC BY-SA 4.0.
Kronenbourg BreweryKronenbourg Brewery is a brewery founded in 1664 by Geronimus Hatt in the Free Imperial City of Straßburg, Holy Roman Empire. Kronenbourg Brewery is situated 2 km northeast of Obernai Railway Station. Photo: Niko67000, CC BY-SA 4.0.
Obernai Railway Station
- Type: Railway station
- Location: Grand Est, France, Europe
|48.462° or 48° 27' 43.4' north|
Longitude7.489° or 7° 29' 20.5' east
Elevation181 metres (594 feet)
Also Known As
In the Area
Noda Brewery Nc
- BischoffsheimVillage, 3 km north
- Vél'OBike rental
- Carrousel Vél'O - Place de la GareBike rental
- Centre Socio-culturel Arthur RimbaudArts centre, 130 metres east
- Église ProtestanteChurch, 140 metres west
- ObernaiRailway stop
- Obernai GareBus stop
- Obernai GareBus stop
- Obernai - GareCarsharing
Explore Your World
- Rammingen (Bay)Railway stop, Bavarian Swabia, Bavaria
- Monzon-Rio CincaRailway station, Aragon, Spain
- KlostersternMetro station, Germany
- Sumadera StationRailway station, Hyogo, Japan
- Santa CitaRailway station, Portugal
- MerebankRailway station, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Popular Destinations in Grand EstTourists don't know where they've been, travellers don't know where they're going.- Paul Theroux
Escape to a Random Place
About Mapcarta. Thanks to Mapbox for providing amazing maps. Data © OpenStreetMap contributors and available under the Open Database License. Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license, excluding photos, directions and the map. Photo: Florival fr, CC BY-SA 3.0.