- Clean up cache files on your Mac Cache files are files that help your Mac run programs a bit more smoothly. Think of them like blueprints for a house: your Mac has the blueprints for how a program is supposed to load/run/look, so it loads it faster; without them, it’d be like building it from scratch.
- How to Clean Up Computer Memory Space. Over a period of extended computer use, you will install numerous programs and save many files. These will be scattered throughout your computer's hard drive.
- To eliminate excess formatting, use the format cleaner add-in that is available in Clean excess cell formatting on a worksheet. If you continue to experience issues after you eliminate excess formatting, move on to method 2. Method 2: Remove unused styles You can use styles to standardize the formats that you use throughout workbooks.
You can also read this guide in Français.
As you keep using your iPhone, there is always a possibility that your iPhone memory will get full, denying you the required space to perform some operations on your iPhone. Your iPhone memory full will indicate a full storage and will trigger some scenes such as:
Mar 19, 2016 The ability to manually clear memory cache and buffers is critical and essential when switching from one major intensively memory workload to another, else you'd have to depend on Windows somehow understanding that recent files and applications would never be used again (asking the impossible) and use its own garbage collection algorithm.
- Inability to install new apps on your iPhone due to unavailability of space where it will be installed
- Unable to take photos because photos will require being stored on the phone but there is no space
- Cannot sync media files and install operating system updates also due to the unavailability of space
- Part 1. My iPhone Memory Is Full What Can I Do?
- Part 2. 3 Quick Ways to Clear Up Full iPhone Memory
- Part 3. Little Tricks to Manage iPhone Memory
Part 1. My iPhone Memory Is Full What Can I Do?
If you find out that your iPhone storage is full, you can do the following:
1. Check iPhone Memory
Check out what is using up your memory on your iPhone to know why your iPhone memory is full. You will see a list of what is using up your iPhone memory usage. See how the music, video, photos app are eating up the spaces. Some games could also take a lot of space.
2. Backup/Transfer iPhone Data to iTunes/iCloud/PC
You can backup your iPhone data to free up full iPhone memory. iCloud can backup iPhone data automatically, and you just need to connect Wi-Fi network, turn on iCloud backup option and follow several simple steps. Either iTunes, iCloud or transfer iPhone data to PC, you can fix iPhone no memory problem through this means.
Part 2. 3 Quick Ways to Clear Up Full iPhone Memory
One of the challenges we have is always making the most of our memory space on our iPhone. However, clearing it up should not be difficult. There are several quick ways to clear up full iPhone memory.
1Delete Apps You Don’t Need
This is one of the most straightforward ways to clear up your full iPhone memory. There are chances that there are apps you downloaded but only used once before it was rendered useless. To delete an app from your iPhone:
• Tap and hold on its icon and wait;
• Tap on “X” in the corner in order to delete the app.
2Remove Unwanted Music Tracks and Albums
One of the major space takers is the multimedia such as videos and audio track because it takes a lot of space. You can clear up these files, if it takes a lot of space and lead to iPhone memory full. You can do it up through the phone settings or through the app itself
Go to settings > General > Storage and iCloud > Manage Storage. Then clean out the tracks by swiping through it.
3Manage iPhone Media Files to Gain More Storage
Everyone needs a fast and efficient tool for managing iOS data and media files to gain more storage space. iTunes can help you to manage the content of your iTunes library, but it will not be able to create more space on your iOS device.
However, the only tool that can manage your music, playlists, movies, camera roll, photos library, podcasts, iTunes U, TV shows, and audiobooks is iMyFone TunesMate. TunesMate is the ultimate one-stop solution to iOS file management problems. It is a promising tool that eliminates every hitch and frustrating hindrance in media control and management.
Big benefits of TunesMate
- Easily and conveniently transfer iTunes/PC music/videos/photos to iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Transfer music/videos/photos from different iDevices to iTunes to make a huge collection of music.
- Paid and free music are also available for transfering on TunesMate.
- Sync your huge collection of iTunes music to any iDevice.
- Win thousands of loyal users every year and receive lots of positive reviews
Detailed TunesMate using steps
TunesMate music module empowers you to transfer unlimited number of music files from iPhone to PC/iTunes. It also functions in helping you to smartly manage your music collections and playlists effectively.
To transfer iPhone music to PC, follow these steps.
Step 1: Launch iMyFone TunesMate on your PC and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your PC with a USB cable.
Step 2: Click on the music icon and the music window will open by default.
Step 3: Select the files you will like to backup and click on “Export” on the top menu.
How To Clear The Windows Memory Cache - Help Desk Geek
Step 4: Click on Export to PC and select the folder where you want to store the music files on your PC.
Step 5: Once you see the Export Successful notification, then you have completed the process.
Apart from determining the volume of storage space occupied by media files, we should also consider the following reasons why we need to manage iPhone media.
- Autonomy over sharing, removing and adding media files from and to our iOS devices.
- Gaining more storage space by eliminating duplicated copies of files.
- Backing up media files on PC to reclaim storage space.
- Effective media file management leads to optimized iOS experience.
How to clear memory and increase RAM in Windows 10/8/7?
Have you ever met this issue that your computer is equipped with a very big hard drive, but the computer still runs very slow? Do you know why?
The primary reason is that your computer is having a high CPU usage issue which means that your computer CPU RAM is highly occupied by some programs and software, which then slows down your PC.
So how to fix the high CPU RAM usage error on Windows PC? The best way is to free up, clear memory and increase RAM. But how?
If you are looking for a simple way to fix the high CUP usage issue by increasing RAM and free up memory on Windows PC, you are at the right place. You can directly follow any one of the below-provided methods to get rid of high CPU usage issue and increase RAM on your computer now:
Quick Fix: Close Unnecessary Running Programs to Increase RAM
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time to bring up Task Manager.
2. Select Task Manager, go to Processes, locate and find the programs or software that are taking the most memory and CPU usage.
3. Select those programs that are taking the most CPU and click End Task to close them from running on your PC.
By doing so, you can quickly fix high CPU usage issue, and you can run your computer at a fast speed again.
Method 1. Disable and Remove Software/Programs from Startup to Increase RAM
To fully resolve the problem and increase RAM, you are highly recommended to disable and remove software and programs to boot from the Startup. This will effectively help you increase the RAM on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Here are the detailed steps for disabling unnecessary programs and tools from Startup:
1. Right-click the Start and select Control Panel.
2. Enter Control Panel, find and double-click Administrative Tools.
3. Select and double-click on System Configuration.
4. Go to Startup tab, click Open Task Manager;
5. Select the useless program or unnecessary software that you want to remove or disable from the Startup and click Disable.
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time and select Task Manager from the listed options.
2.Find Explorer and click Restart.
By doing this operation, the Windows will potentially free up some memory RAM.
Method 3. Install A RAM Cleaner Software/Tool
See All Results For This Question
Under most circumstances, it's effortless to clean the memory and free up RAM with professional RAM cleaner software.
If you search online, you'll find a lot of recommended RAM cleaner software such as Cleanmen, Minimem, Super Memory Cleaner (for Mac), etc. Available for you to download.
If you don't want to spend time doing so, here we'd like to recommend you to try an excellent RAM cleaner alternative software - EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free which supports you to remove useless programs or large files from PC and optimize computer performance with its 'Large File Cleanup' and 'App Migration' feature for free in Windows 10/8/8.1/7.
What To Do If Android Internal Memory Gets Full
Method 4. Add More RAM to Increase RAM
The most direct way to increase RAM is to add more RAM to your computer or laptop.
1. The first step that you need to do is to detect and identify what kind of RAM your computer is using.
2. Then you can buy a new RAM - 4GB, 8 GB or 16GB to add to your computer or laptop.