- If you haven't used Kies before, then you may not know that it can also back up the data on your Samsung device. With a Google account, a lot of your data already syncs with Google's servers, but.
- Samsung Kies is a utility software, made by Samsung to make it easier for its users to migrate from one device to another. It is a phone management application that allows its users to transfer their data from one device to another without any trouble. You can simply install Kies on your system and use it to sync your data or take its backup.
Download Kies for Windows to connect your Samsung mobile phone to your PC. Easily synchronise data between devices and find new apps.
If you are experiencing the Kies can’t detect Galaxy S3 issue, this article will provide you the solutions that have worked with several people experiencing the problem.
Possible Ways to Fix the Kies Can’t Detect Galaxy S3 Problem
Here are the methods to fix the Kies can’t detect Galaxy S3 issue according to several Android forums:
1. Install Driver Updates
Based on numerous user feedbacks, this solution worked for them:
- Disconnect the Galaxy S3 from the computer by detaching its USB cable.
- Enter Settings
- Go to Developer Options
- Activate USB Debugging
- Reconnect the Galaxy S3 to the computer using the USB cable.
- Let the computer install the needed updates to its drivers.
- After the installation of the driver updates, unplug the Galaxy S3 from the computer again.
- Access Settings once more.
- Proceed to Developer Options.
- This time, disable USB Debugging.
- For the last time, connect the Android Smartphone to the computer.
2. Download and Install Latest Version of Kies
According to the Microsoft Help Page and some users, this solution will fix the Kies can’t detect Galaxy S3 issue:
- Uninstall your current version of Kies located in your computer.
- Search for the latest version of Kies for the Galaxy S3 and download it.
- Look for the most recent Samsung USB drivers for your device.
- Reboot your computer.
- It is important to disconnect your computer from the Internet from this point.
- Install the files that you have downloaded (Kies and Samsung USB drivers)
- After installation of the two files, connect the Galaxy S3 to the computer and allow the installation of the drivers.
- Reconnect your computer to the Internet.
Telecharger Kies Samsung S3
3. Other Ways to Solve Kies Problems
For more issues related to the subject, check out our related article Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Cannot Update Firmware Via KIES and apply the solutions enumerated there.
Samsung Kies S3 Gt-i9300
If you have more concerns about Android devices, email us at [email protected].