Out of an abundance of caution and concern, we've decided to cancel the iWork Youth Career Exploration event (originally scheduled for Tuesday, April 28th, at the Plano Event Center) due to concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) and in accordance with health guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and other health authorities. While this was a difficult decision, we. Iwork.com, Aba, Abia. 2,030 likes 1 talking about this. ALL KINDS OF HOME FURNITURE. IWork is an office suite of applications created by Apple Inc. For its macOS and iOS operating systems, and also available cross-platform through the iCloud website. It includes Keynote, a presentation program; the word processing and desktop publishing application Pages; and the spreadsheet. Mac and iPad sales are booming, and iWork is the productivity suite uniquely designed for the Mac platform Covers using the three iWork applications: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote Addresses working with other file formats, converting documents to e-books, sharing your work on iWork.com, and more. IWORK students integrate spiritual and secular learning to provide a foundation for a lifetime of learning. The IWORK program assists young men and young women in developing character and integrity so they can provide. Terms and Condition for the IWORK program, Spring 2020.
The IWORK (International Work Opportunity Return-ability Kuleana) program is to assist students from the Pacific Rim (South Pacific & East Asia) in obtaining a quality education at BYU–Hawaii and help students become self-reliant.
Iwork 2020 Download
The goal of the IWORK program is to provide the necessary financial assistance to worthy members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
- Assist students to return to their home country and region debt-free
- Provide qualified leadership in the church, civic and social affiliations, and within their families
The IWORK program is a unique and generous opportunity available only at BYU–Hawaii. Eligibility for the program will be determined based on the following:
- Must have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for at least one year or more;
- Must be first-time attendance to a university in the United State of America;
- Must show proof of financial need through the financial aid verification process;
- Must be from one of the Pacific Islands or South East Asia countries;
- Parents must be residing in the home country, not in the United State of America.
How can IWORK help me in college?
Download Iwork 2020
- For International Students, IWORK is based on need and is typically reserved for students from our target area (South Pacific and East Asia).
- No Student Loan Debt IWORK Students attending BYU–Hawaii finish their degree and then return to their home region with no student loan debt (see the application or the Terms and Conditions for complete details).
- 50 percent grant and 50 percent forgivable loan.
- Benefits - amount covered is based on need
IWORK will help cover:
Iwork Update 2020
Basic IWORK Requirements for Student Participants:
Apple Iwork 2020
- Complete at least 12 credit hours in a semester.
- Maintain good academic standing.
- Expected to graduate in 12 semesters in residence.
- Abide by the Honor Code.
- Be physically able to participate in any job assigned at BYU–Hawaii or the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Work 19 hours/week during the semester and 40 hours/week while school is not in session.