Using iMessage on PC via macOS Mojave in VirtualBox After the macOS Mojave installation has completed, click on the “iMessage” icon at the bottom of the screen. Checkout the screenshot below to give you an idea of how the icon looks like. A number of people wish to use iMessage on Windows PC. Packed with handful features like P2P money transfer, digital touch, the huge collection of emojis, GIF and superior encryption, iMessage is, without a doubt, the best thing for messaging. HP Notebook PCs - Using Email and Instant Messaging with the Mobile Internet Experience. HP's Virtual Agent can help troubleshoot issues with your PC or printer.
By Nathan E. Malpass, Last updated: March 17, 2021
Can Windows 10 connect to iMessage? I mean can I read my iMessages on a PC like Windows10?
“I am constantly on the go, and there are times when I forget to bring my iPhone with me. It causes such an inconvenience since my work requires me to go back to my old messages from time to time. That’s why I thought it would be great if I can read old SMS on my laptop.
Is there any way I can do that? My laptop is running on Windows 10.” Go forward! You will know how toeasily and effectively get iPhone text messages on Windows 10.
Part 1. Can I get iPhone Messages on Windows 10?
Viewing your iPhone’s photos and videos on your computer is easy. So is playing music on your iPhone. Just grab your USB cable and you’re good to go. It is entirely a different case for messages.
While simply connecting your iPhone to your computer won’t do the trick, it is possible to view your SMS straight from a PC. This can be done by extracting messages from your iPhone and transferring them to your computer.
Windows 10 users, read up. We’ll show you how to get iPhone text messages on Windows 10.
Part 2. How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10?
You may not know this, but iTunes does more than just playing music and videos. It can also perform backups of your iPhone and restore your files back to your device. Take note that if you do backups using iTunes, you create a copy of all of your files.
That includes your photos, videos, contacts, and documents. Another limitation that this method has is that the backup created cannot be read by computers. You can search for the backup file, but not open and view its contents.
This defeats the purpose of extracting iPhone messages to read them on Windows 10. You can only read your messages once you have restored the backup back to your iPhone. In this case, iTunes will wipe off your iPhone’s files and replace them with those in your backup.
In any case, iTunes is still an excellent backup program that you can use. Plus, you can install FoneDog iOS Data Recovery to access iPhone messages on Windows 10. You’ll know more about the phone app in the next part of this post.
In the meantime, if you wish to save your messages and other files on your PC to get iPhone text messages on windows 10, here’s how.
- Open iTunes on your computer. Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone. Make sure you have a stable connection.
- Wait for iTunes to detect your phone. Click on the iPhone icon when it appears, and select Summary from the left tab.
- Under Backups, mark This computer.
- Hit the Back Up Now button.
Part 3. How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to access your iPhone Messages on your computer, try third party tool, FoneDog iOS Data Recovery. Not only can it extract existing messages, but it can also retrieve deleted SMS! If you happen to have messages that you have accidentally deleted, this software will come in handy.
What’s great is that you can do this with not just one, not two, but three stress-free methods. You can read your messages straight from the software, or you can opt to download them on your computer. We recommend you to choose the second option. That way, you can go back to your messages again and again next time.
Imessage On Hp Computer
iOS Data RecoveryRecover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp data, and more.Recover data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.Compatible with latest iPhone 12 and the latest iOS 14.
What are you waiting for? Download FoneDog iOS Data Recovery for Windows PC. It is free for you!!!
Option #1: Directly Read iPhone Messages on Windows 10
Best For: iPhone users who do not maintain backups on iTunes and iCloud. Here are the detailed steps to get iPhone texts on Windows 10:
- Launch FoneDog iOS Messages Recovery. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- From the presented methods, select Recover from iOS Device. Hit Start Scan to continue.
- You will see various file types on the left tab. Click on Messages. You will be able to read your existing and deleted messages in the preview section of the program.
- Click Recover to start the download. Make sure the phone is in stable connection to computer.
People Also Read:
Option #2: Read iPhone Messages from iCloud on Windows 10 PC
Best For: People who sync their iPhone with iCloud.
- Run the program and connect your phone to the computer.
- Click Recover from iCloud Backup File from the choices. You will be directed to an iClous login window. Sign in with your credentials.
- The backup files saved to your iCloud account will appear. Choose one and press Download. A window with a list of data types will appear. Mark Messages and click Next. The software will start extracting your SMS.
- Once the extraction is complete, you will be able to read your messages. Make sure you select those that you wish to download and click Recover.
Option #3: View iPhone Messages from iTunes on Windows PC
Best For: iPhone users who have backed up files on iTunes.
- Open FoneDog iOS Data Recovery and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Select Recover from iTunes Backup File as the recovery method. You will see all available iTunes backup files. Select one and click Start Scan. The software will start extracting data from your backup file.
- When the scan ends, click Messages from the left tab. Scroll through and read your messages. If you want a copy of your SMS on your computer, mark your desired items and click Recover.
Video Guide: Selectively Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10
Part 4. Conclusion
It’s convenient to have your iPhone messages within reach even if your phone isn’t. The good thing is FoneDog iOS Data Recovery can help you achieve that. It is highly recommended that you save your messages and other files on your computer and not delete them immediately.
Who knows, you might need them again later. That can also serve as your backup on Windows PC. Yes, you get to perform backups too with just one software. You can enjoy it for free for 30 days. And if you liked it so much, you can switch to the full version and unleash more advanced features.
iMessage for Windows PC: To all the people who wish to use Apple Messages app on their Windows 10/8/7 computer, this article is really gonna help you. You guys must have thought many times if there could be any trick to use Apple’s messaging application on Windows device. So here it is. We have two workarounds to get our job done.
So here it is. Let’s get this clear first, there is no straightforward way to download and install the iMessage app on windows.
But But But…..
You can still use iMessage on windows but it still needs a Mac for an advantage of this trick. This is not a straightforward trick but the only trick.
Sign In Imessage On Computer
How to Use iMessage on Windows PC
Let’s have a quick look on installing Apple’s iMessage app on Windows computer.
- Step 1:- Install iMessage on both Mac and Windows PC
- Step2:- Now download chrome and chrome remote desktop on both of your systems.
- Step3:- After installing, look for launch app and click on it.
- Step 4:- Download and install chrome remote desktop host installer on your Mac.
Note:- Chrome Remote Desktop allows you to have access to another computer via Chrome browser or Chromebook And you can also easily access your apps and files securely.
- Step 5:- Use the code to connect both the computer and then you are good to go.
Check: Rainmeter skins.
Have fun with your iMessage on Windows PC. People who don’t have Mac, please don’t lose hopes. We have something for you. Download iPadian on your Windows computer. It’s a third party software which creates virtual iOS surrounding on WindowsOS and allows the installation of Apple’s popular Messages app on the Windows platform.
Note:- iPadian is an iPad simulator that allows you to run iOS apps on your Win computer. The emulator features standalone Adobe air application. This could be really helpful to people who want iOS apps on their Win OS devices.
However, this iPadian don’t have consistency and it open gate for Malware to enter your system so you will have to use it with extra precautions. Check: How To Take A Screenshot on Mac.
How to Install Apple’s Messages App on Windows PC Using iPadian 2
Here is the process to install iMessage on your Windows device.
- Download iPadian emulator (https://ipadian.en.softonic.com/download#)
- Install .exe file on your PC.
- Run the emulator.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- After installing, Launch iPadian on your system.
- Search iMessage in result bar.
- Download message app on your computer.
Then launch the launch app and start your experience of iMessage on your Windows OS.
Keep visiting our site for every update and how to articles.