Apache Atlas provides open metadata management and governance capabilities for organizations to build a catalog of their data assets, classify and govern these assets and provide collaboration capabilities around these data assets for data scientists, analysts and the data governance team. HTTP/2 (originally named HTTP/2.0) is the second major version of the HTTP network protocol which was released by Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) HTTP Working Group.
- Github Apache 2.0 License
- Apache Http Server 2.0
- Http 2 Apache2
- Pick A License Apache 2.0
- Apache Software License Apache 2.0
- Apache Http 2.0 Exploit
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
Apache will execute, and will remain running until it is stopped by pressing Control-C. You can also run Apache via the shortcut Start Apache in Console placed to Start Menu - Programs - Apache HTTP Server 2.4.xx - Control Apache Server during the installation. The Apache License 2.0 (Apache-2.0) summarized/explained in plain English.
“License” shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, anddistribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
“Licensor” shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by thecopyright owner that is granting the License.
“Legal Entity” shall mean the union of the acting entity and all otherentities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control withthat entity. For the purposes of this definition, “control” means (i) thepower, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of suchentity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fiftypercent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficialownership of such entity.
“You” (or “Your”) shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercisingpermissions granted by this License.
Github Apache 2.0 License
“Source” form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications,including but not limited to software source code, documentation source,and configuration files.
“Object” form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformationor translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiledobject code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
Apache Http Server 2.0
“Work” shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form,made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice thatis included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in theAppendix below).
“Derivative Works” shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form,that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorialrevisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, asa whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License,Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, ormerely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and DerivativeWorks thereof.
“Contribution” shall mean any work of authorship, including the originalversion of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work orDerivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor forinclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or LegalEntity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For thepurposes of this definition, “submitted” means any form of electronic,verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or itsrepresentatives, including but not limited to communication on electronicmailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems thatare managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussingand improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuouslymarked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as “Not aContribution.”
Http 2 Apache2
“Contributor” shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity onbehalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor andsubsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to theterms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to Youa perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocablecopyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publiclydisplay, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and suchDerivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the termsand conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You aperpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable(except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use,offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where suchlicense applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributorthat are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or bycombination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which suchContribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation againstany entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) allegingthat the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutesdirect or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licensesgranted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of thedate such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce anddistribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium,with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided thatYou meet the following conditions:
You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works acopy of this License; and
You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices statingthat You changed the files; and
You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that Youdistribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices fromthe Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain toany part of the Derivative Works; and
If the Work includes a “NOTICE” text file as part of its distribution,then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copyof the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excludingthose notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, inat least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributedas part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation,if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generatedby the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normallyappear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes onlyand do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution noticeswithin Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum tothe NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attributionnotices cannot be construed as modifying the License.You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and mayprovide additional or different license terms and conditions for use,reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any suchDerivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, anddistribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated inthis License.
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless Youexplicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted forinclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms andconditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions.Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify theterms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensorregarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grantpermission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or productnames of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary usein describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of theNOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required byapplicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (andeach Contributor provides its Contributions) on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUTWARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including,without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE,NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Youare solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using orredistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exerciseof permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event andunder no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, orotherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate andgrossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor beliable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special,incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a resultof this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (includingbut not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computerfailure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses),even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of suchdamages.
Pick A License Apache 2.0
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability.While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may chooseto offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity,or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License.However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalfand on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor,and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributorharmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, suchContributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additionalliability.
Apache Software License Apache 2.0
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To apply the Apache License to your work, attach the following boilerplatenotice, with the fields enclosed by brackets “” replaced with your ownidentifying information. (Don’t include the brackets!) The text should beenclosed in the appropriate comment syntax for the file format. We alsorecommend that a file or class name and description of purpose be includedon the same “printed page” as the copyright notice for easieridentification within third-party archives.
Apache Http 2.0 Exploit
Last updated: Tue 20 April 2021