- How To Clear Your Ram On Windows 10 Mac
- How Do I Clear My Ram On Windows 10
- How To Clear Ram Space Pc
- Free Ram Cleaner For Windows 10
- How To Clear Your Ram On Windows 10 Desktop
If you own a PC/Laptop for an extended period of time, chances are that it starts showing signs of slowing down. One of the easiest ways to optimize the speed and performance of your PC/Laptop is to free up RAM on your Computer.
How To Clear Your Ram On Windows 10 Mac
How To Clean Ram Memory Windows 10 Step-By-Step 1. Delete unnecessary files from your computer. The “Temp” and “Prefetch” folders on your laptop hold some unnecessary files that slow down your computer’s performance by taking up both memory and storage space. Restart the Windows 10 System The best way to clear the Windows memory cache is just to turn off the system and turn it on again. When trying to restart the system, Windows will either complete all the pending tasks or abandons them as needed. Disabling unnecessary background processes helps clear RAM easily. In PC Settings, select 'Privacy' and find the 'Background Applications' option. Select from the list unnecessary background applications and disable them. Congratulations: you cleared RAM on Windows 10. When your Windows 10 PC doesn’t have enough memory, your program and system will respond slowly and later even freeze or crash. That’s why you need a free memory cleaner for Windows 10 urgently. In this page, we will focus on the best free memory optimizer ever and show you how to free up more memory on Windows 10 PC. Restart the Windows 10 System The best way to clear the Windows memory cache is just to turn off the system and turn it on again. When trying to restart the system, Windows will either complete all the pending tasks or abandons them as needed.
In this article, we will take a look at how you can free up some RAM on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.
How Do I Clear My Ram On Windows 10
Let’s get started –
Method 1 – Shut down Memory Hogging processes
1. Right-click the Windows taskbar and select Task Manager.
2. Click on the Processes tab.
3. Sort the processes by Memory and look for programs at the top of the list that you don’t recognize.
4. If you spot any problem applications, go into the Control Panel, click on Programs and Features, and uninstall those problem applications.
Method 2 – Clean Up Startup programs
1. Still in the Task Manager, click on the Startup tab.
2. Sort the list by the Startup impact field.
3. Identify applications you don’t recognize or don’t need.
4. Right-click on the application and select Disable.
How To Clear Ram Space Pc
Method 3 – Clear Page File at Shutdown
1. Click the start menu and type Regedit. Click on the Regedit run command.
2. This will open the Registry Editor. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSession ManagerMemory Management.
3. Double-click on the ClearPageFileAtShutdown key on the right.
4. Set the Value data field to 1 and click OK.
Free Ram Cleaner For Windows 10
Method 4 – Reduce Windows Visual Effects
1. Open File Explorer, right-click on This PC, and click on Properties.
2. On the left side of this window, click on Advanced system settings.
3. In the Performance section, click the Settingsbutton.
4. In the Performance Options window, select Adjust for best performance.
This will disable all extra animations, and make the computer a little more responsive.
How To Clear Your Ram On Windows 10 Desktop
These Methods will help you successfully free up RAM on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.