- How To Clear Ram Memory In Windows 7
- How To Clear Ram In Windows 7 Ultimate
- How To Clear Ram In Windows 7 32 Bit
The cache memory of RAM is a very small portion of the standard memory of your system, but the cache memory operates at a very high speed, allowing the applications/ programs to utilize its speed to run its users faster. But, sometimes due to memory leak or some bad exe files the amount of free cache memory can decrease, which eventually slows down your computer.
For example, Windows Defender uses a service that is hosted by a svchost.exe process.So, how can we reduce the RAM consumed by this services.Fortunately, high CPU usage is usually easy to fix. The above image shows my laptop CPU usage before disabling the svhost.exe process. The short answer is there's no provision to turn off standby memory because it is being used in conjunction with the pagefile and is managed by Windows 7. Windows 7 uses memory in a totally different way than previous operating systems. The Windows 7 philosophy is, 'Unused memory is wasted memory.' Restart Your Windows 10 PC. Restarting the PC is a common but effective fix for many computer.
To clear the RAM in Windows 7, 8, and 10 via the task manager The task manager has long been an established feature in Windows systems. The background service lists running applications, services, and processes and also provides an overview of CPU and memory usage. Open the Start menu, type 'disk cleanup' and press 'Enter.' Step 2 Pick which drive you want to clean. In most cases, only the system drive, 'C,' will have many temporary files to erase.
Make your computer automatically clear RAM cache memory-
Follow these easy steps to free cache memory on your system-
1. Download EmptyStandbyList on your computer.
2. Choose a particular place and then click on “Save” to save the application.
Close the browser window.
3. Click on the Search box beside Windows icon and type “Task Scheduler“.
4. Click on “Task Scheduler” from the elevated Search result to open Task Scheduler.
How To Clear Ram Memory In Windows 7
5. In the Task Scheduler window, on the right-hand side, click on “Create Task…“.
6. In Create Task window, name the task “Cache Cleaner“.
7. Now, click on “Create User or Groups…“.
8. Click on “Advanced“.
9. In Select User or Groups window, click on “Find Now“.
10. In the Search results: scroll down and then select “SYSTEM“.
11. Finally, click on “OK” to save the changes.
12. Now, click on “OK” to save the changes.
13. Coming back to Create Task window, checkthe option “Run with highest privileges“.
14. Click on the drop-down beside ‘Configure for:’ and select “Windows 10“.
15. Now, go to the “Triggers” tab.
16. Click on “New…“.
17. In the New Trigger window, under ‘Advanced settings‘ set the ‘Repeat task every:’ to “5 minutes“.
18. And set ‘for a duration of:‘ to “Indefinitely“.
19. In the same window, checkthe option “Enabled“.
20. Click on “OK” to save the trigger settings.
21. Now, go to the “Actions” tab.
22. Then, click on “New…“.
23. In the New Action window, click on “Browse“.
24. Now, navigate to the location where you have downloaded the ‘EmptyStandbyList‘ application.
25. Select the application and then click on “Open“.
26. Now, click on “OK” to save the action.
27. Coming back to the “Create Task” window, click on “OK” to save the task.
28. In the Task Scheduler window, click on “Refresh” to refresh the tasks list.
That’s it! From now on at a regular interval of 5 minutes, this ‘Cache Cleaner‘ task will automatically run on your computer to clean cache memory.
In case if you want to delete this task, follow these simple steps to do so-
1. In the Task Scheduler window, on the left hand, select “Task Scheduler Library“.
2. On the right-hand side of the same window, scroll down to see the task “Cache Cleaner“.
3. Now, right-click on “Cache Cleaner“.
4. Then, click on “Delete” to delete the task from your computer.
5. Click on “Yes” when you will be asked for confirmation.
The ‘Cache Cleaner‘ task will be deleted from your computer.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.
How to clear clipboard history in Windows 7, 8 and 10. A clipboard is the name of the memory in which copied or cut information is stored. You can use the clipboard to transfer information to different parts of Windows. Now some users may want to delete the history and information in the clipboard for various reasons, including security and personal reasons. In this case, this can be done in two simple ways.
In this article, we want to teach you how to delete the history and information in the memory of the Windows clipboard. Stay with us!
Clearing the clipboard memory is easy with the help of the feature that is available in Windows 10 and Windows 8. Of course, there are programs to clear and generally manage the clipboard memory that you can easily use. In this tutorial, we are going to explain how to clear the clipboard with the help of Windows built-in tools without the need to install and use additional programs.
Clear clipboard history in Windows 7, 8 and 10
As you know, there is more than one way to do a lot of things in Windows. The same goes for deleting the clipboard, and there are several ways, two examples of which we will teach below:
Method 1: Build a shortcut
In this method, to clear the memory of the clipboard, you first need to create a shortcut for this purpose on your desktop!
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Right-click on an empty space on your desktop, then select New from the menu that opens.
2. Select the Shortcut option from the menu that opens.
3.Now in the window that opens in the box for Type the location of the item, enter the following phrase:
%windir%System32cmd /c echo off clip
4. Then click the Next button in the lower corner of the window.
5. In the next window, in the Type a name of this shortcut section, select a name related to its performance for your shortcut. For exampleClear clipboard.
6. Click the Finish button.
Your shortcut was created.
You can move this shortcut to any part of your desktop. Each time you double-click on this shortcut, your clipboard memory will be erased. If the shortcut does not work, restart your computer once.
Method 2: Add the Clear clipboard option to the desktop right-click menu
You can add an option to clear your desktop right-click menu through the Registry Editor. To do this, follow the steps below:
How To Clear Ram In Windows 7 Ultimate
1. Open the Start menu and type Run and search and then open it. In the window that opens, type and search for REGEDIT and open the Registry Editor.
2.In the Registry Editor window that opens, refer to the following registry key address:
3. From the left panel, right-click on Shell. Then from the menu that opens, first select the New option and then the Key option and name this new key Clear Clipboard.
4.Now right-click on this new key.
From the menu that opens, first select New and then Key and name it Command.
5. In the right panel, double-click on Default and select Modify.
6.In the Value Data box, enter the following phrase:
cmd.exe / c echo off clip
7.Finally, click Ok, then press the F5 key to refresh the registry and exit.
Right-click on an empty space on your desktop. You will see that the Clear Clipboard option has been added to this list, and you can clear your clipboard memory by selecting it.
Quick and easy solutions for clearing the clipboard
If you have stored personal or sensitive information in your clipboard memory, here are some very simple ways to quickly delete it:
How To Clear Ram In Windows 7 32 Bit
*Take a screenshot of your screen to replace the sensitive information stored in your clipboardmemory.
*Restart your computer. With a restart you can clear your clipboard memory.
* Open the command line and clear your clipboard memory by running the following command:
echo off clip
Dear user, we hope you would enjoy this tutorial, you can ask questions about this training in the comments section, or to solve other problems in the field of Eldernode training, refer to the Ask page section and raise your problem in it as soon as possible. Make time for other users and experts to answer your questions.