- How To Clear Memory In Samsung Phone 11
- How To Clear Iphone Memory
- How To Clear Memory In Samsung Phone App
Samsung Memory and Storage delivers new level of performance with internal SSD(Solid State Drive), Portable SSD, Memory Card and USB Falsh Drive. I have already emailed the photos to myself and saved them on my PC so my photos are in a safe place but because my internal memory is so small I would like to now delete them from the internal memory to give my phone more space to operate and apps. My phone is an LG Optimus Dynamic.
On the Samsung Galaxy S7, a lot of system and temporary files accumulate over time, which make the internal memory of the device full. Therefore you should clear the system memory now and then.
This works on the Samsung Galaxy S7 fortunately by means of an integrated app or function. We show you here how to clean up the internal system memory on the Samsung Galaxy S7 quickly and easily.
1. From the Samsung Galaxy S7 home screen, open the app menu and then the Android system settings
2. Scroll down to 'Smart Manager' and tap the entry
3. Then tap 'Memory' and your Samsung Galaxy S7 will be analyzed
How To Clear Memory In Samsung Phone 11
4. Now tap at 'Unnecessary data' on the 'delete' button. Then an overview message appears, how much space could be created by the cleaning up.
How To Clear Iphone Memory
Usually the freed memory is between 500 MB and several gigabytes. Now you know how to gain fast and efficient storage space on the Samsung Galaxy S7.