- How To Clear Memory In Android Phone Without
- How To Clear Cache Memory In Android Phone
- How To Clear Ram Memory In Android Phone
Just to be clear, you can't get rid of system memory but you can disable some apps that comes with the phone. I've answered something like this Here on how to free up space on your device Cheers:).
Clearing history from Android phones may seem a very trivial task. However, things can get quite frustrating if the history is left unnoticed. This is because a large amount of such data can disrupt your phone’s performance.
- Here’s how to clear cache Android users must know for Firefox: Launch the Mozilla Firefox app on your Android device. In the top-right corner of the browser, tap the three bars icon to pull down the menu.
- Go to your Settings app and tap on Storage or Storage & memory. There you can find the amount of memory consumed by apps and other media on your device. Tap on Cached data which also displays the.
Your phone may experience glitches as the history data takes a lot of space on your phone’s memory. Furthermore, it is through such data that various hackers gain access to your system. It is therefore always safe to keep deleting Android history.
There are many ways in which you can do this. Below are some of the methods that you may use.
- 1. Common Ways to Clear History on Android
- 2. How to Permanently Erase History from Android?
Common Ways to Clear History on Android
Deleting history from Android is quite an easy task. The following will discuss as to how you can delete call and browser history.
1. Clear Internet History from Android
You can delete your internet or browsing history using Settings on the phone. Depending upon which version of Android you are using and which browser is installed on your device, you can easily clean your browsing history from the Settings menu.
For latest Android users who have Chrome installed on their device, you can follow the given steps in order to clear your history and cache.
Step 1: Go to Settings menu.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Apps’ and tap it.
Step 3: Swipe to “All” and scroll down until you see “Chrome”.
Step 4: Tap on Chrome. Once you are in, you can tap the “Clear Data” option and the “Clear Cache” button to delete all the history items.
2. Clear Call History on Android Phone
Deleting call history is a very easy process on Android. Just go through the following steps in order to clear the call logs.
Step 1: Tap the “Call App”. There you will see all the call logs displayed.
Step 2: You can tap and hold the call log that you want to delete. Confirm that you want to remove it and it will be deleted.
Can Histories Deleted from Android Be Recovered?
How To Clear Memory In Android Phone Without
As you may have seen, cleaning history from Android phone can be quite time-consuming. Nevertheless, this is the least of our concerns. This is because call and browser histories as such can still put you at a risk.
Deleting files normally is quite dangerous as these files can still be recovered easily. Various data recovery tools exist that can easily squeeze out all the data that you have deleted. The reason that this is possible is because the deleted files are still present in your system.
The only difference is that they are in another section of the memory that cannot be accessed normally. The data deleted as such can therefore be easily accessed and it is often this kind of data that hackers are after in order to access a device.
How To Clear Cache Memory In Android Phone
How to Permanently Erase History from Android?
iMyFone Lockwiper (Android) is an easy-to-use data erasing tool that is designed and developed keeping in mind a number of customer preferences. It has a very intuitive interface with a very easy navigational functionality so that any user can operate it with utmost convenience.
As the name suggests, it is primarily an Android data eraser that allows you to remove all data including private infomation like passwords from your Android device. It has specialized features for optimizing your phone’s storage space, erasing the phone data and protecting your privacy.
As far as cleaning history is concerned, iMyFone Lockwiper (Android) is the most appropriate tool to carry out this task. As mentioned earlier, it is important that you permanently remove such files from your memory so that while you get the benefit of increased storage space, you are also protected from unprecedented system infiltration.
Why Choose iMyFone LockWiper (Android):
How To Clear Ram Memory In Android Phone
- It gives you extra safety as it allows you to remove files that have already been deleted. It does this by completely overwriting the deleted files and hence making them 100% unrecoverable.
- Its robust and fast performance makes it a very preferable data erasing tool. The convenient user interface gives the user a very seamless experience as well.
- Unlike factory reset, the process is a much safer option as it does not come in the way of your phone’s internal settings. You can therefore be at peace since erasing data using iMyFone will not disrupt your phone’s critical elements.
- It also removes Google FRP lock and screen locks such as password, pattern, face lock and fingerprint.