- How To Clean Up System Memory On Android
- Free Up System Memory Android
- How To Clean Up Memory On Android Phone
“How to free up my Android phone and get a better experience?”
Aug 06, 2013 Clean up large apps cache data. By cleaning up apps cache files, the memory space can be largely released. Go to “Settings” “Applications” “Manage applications” 2. Press “Menu” button and choose “sort by size” (if Android 2.2, select “Downloaded” options first.) then all apps will be arranged according to the size.
- Clearing cache is a quick and easy way to free up space and (hopefully) fix a misbehaving app. Clearing app cache will not delete app data like account information. Here's how to clear app cache: 1.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for 2-3 seconds until the Android System Recovery screen appears, then release both buttons When you see Start highlighted use the Volume Down button to scroll through the options to.
After a period of time, you may feel your Android smartphone or tablet run slowing and dragging. It’s not as fluent as a new one. Needless to say, you want to clean up the Android storage. It is pretty easy for you to delete unnecessary photos, videos or other files. However, you may have no easy way to clean up your Android internal storage if you don’t perform a deep cleaning. Luckily, we have collected top 4 ways to help you clean up and speed up your Android phone or tablet.
Method 1: Clean Up Your Android Device in Android Settings
You are allowed to go to the exact folders and files to pick the option of cleaning or removing them one by one or in bulk.
How To Clean Up System Memory On Android
Step 1: Navigate to the storage menu in Settings. According to your Android device, you can find the location soon.
Step 2: Find the Cached Data and tap on it.
Step 3: Click “OK” to confirm your deletion.
Method 2: Use Free App to Clean Up Android Phone/Tablet
You can easily clutter and clean up the files like photos and videos in your phone or tablet. But some preference settings, images, or activity logs from some apps can still store in your device. Here you need some cleaning apps to free up your storage and speed up the phone.
Free Up System Memory Android
1. Clean Master: It can simply delete cached files, along with miscellaneous files that are larger than 10 MB. The Memory Boost option closes apps you’re not using that are still running in the background. Also, it can remove all of those unseen rubbish stored in your device.
How To Clean Up Memory On Android Phone
2. One Cleaner: It can easily delete those unwanted files, disable and remove unused apps, and speed up you phone by “Phone Boost”. Apart from these ways, it can also do the routine cleaning work on your phone. No need to root your phone.
Additional Tip: Speed Up Android Phone/Tablet in Developer Options
It’s for sure: developer options can always offer some amazing service for you. There are three settings that control how fast a phone’s transition animations play. You can set here and double speed the animations.
Step 1. In the Settings app on your Android phone, scroll to the bottom and tap “About phone”.
Step 2. Find the “Build number” and tap it for 7 times.
Step 3. Press the back button and you’ll see a new “Developer options” menu above “Above phone”.
Step 4. Inside the developer options menu, scroll down and find the following 3 settings: Windows animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale. By default, each one is set to 1x. Open them one at a time and change 1x to .5x (that’s “.5x” not “5x”).
Step 5. You’re done.
If you need to deep dig on Android device, you may need to root your Android. And try your best to boost your phone.