- How To Clean Up Computer Memory
- How To Clean Up Laptop Memory
- How To Wipe Computer Memory Windows 7
- How To Clean Up Computer Memory Space
Why RAM slow down your PC?
Open Task Manager with Ctrl + Alt + Del keys. Go to Task Manager, open Processes tab and the list displaying all your running tasks. Here you see the usage according to CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network. Choose the tasks consuming high CPU percentage and click End Task. Low computer memory Cute PDF alerts (CutePDF often triggers memory alerts if you want to print converted PDF files; Low computer memory Excel (A low memory message may block your attempts to save an Excel file) Low computer memory for gaming (Saving a lot of gaming data may trigger this error) These reasons may not be the only ones as there are. CCleaner & Clean master alternative cleaner. Keep your computer clean and fast with Total PC Cleaner. It lets you clean your PC's cache and big files. It has everything you need for a free computer cleaner. Click Disk Cleanup. It's a flash drive-shaped icon at the top of the Start menu. Disk Cleanup will open in a separate window. If you have other windows open, you'll need to click the flashing Disk Cleanup icon at the bottom of the screen before proceeding.
How we know RAM is slowing down our PC?
- Applications running slow: This is the first clue you get once you see the application running slow when you start.
- Application crash: Sometimes applications are not performing according to what they perform and showing erratic behaviour.
- Warnings: There are warnings when you open application,
pop-upbox appears showing Not enough RAM, either extend or delete data. It means your RAM is full and you have to remove data from it or manage it.
Let us start how you can easily speed up your PC by cleaning your RAM from Windows PC.
Clean Windows PC RAM and Speed up Performance
There are many ways for clearing your Windows PC RAM, here we are suggesting you some of the best ways.
1.End unnecessary running programmes
There are many apps that are unnecessary running and consume
- Open Task Manager with Ctrl + Alt + Del keys.
- Go to Task Manager, open Processes tab and the list displaying all your running tasks.
How To Clean Up Computer Memory
- Here you see the usage according to CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network. Choose the tasks consuming high CPU percentage and click End Task.
You can select many tasks that are unnecessary running and after this, your CPU consumption becomes less and definitely the performance of your computer improves.
2. Uninstall the Apps/ Programmes
- Open Start menu and choose Settings.
- On the Settings menu, tap on System.
- Tap on Apps & features on the left side menu.
- Tap on the application and choose Uninstall option.
You can uninstall as many applications as you want. And the storage capacity increases and ultimately RAM which improves your PC speed.
3. Uninstall browser extensions
Extensions on your browser always help in performing your work efficiently but unnecessary extensions put a huge load on RAM and thus making your browser functions slow. Uninstall all the useless extensions and we have seprate topic for the best extensions that you must have in all different categories. Please check it out and only install those which really helps your daily routine work.
4. Close Unnessary applications
When you start your computer, many applications/ programmes automatically opened and start running. Close all the programmes. This will definitely improve your PC performance and quick loading in computer startup.
To disable automatic start up of programme follow below steps.
- Press Win+r and type below command in the field and press Enter key.
- Right-click on the programme that to don’t need to launch and select Delete option.
5. Use RAM cleaning software
- Download CleanMyPC and install it on your PC.
- Launch it after successful installation.
- Tap on Extensions check out the unnecessary extensions and remove them.
- Also, go to Autorun to check the applications or programmes running automatically on startup of your computer. Disable them from the button.
Recommended: CleanMyPC Latest Review
You can also clear all your cache, duplicate files that
For the readers who are looking for free alternatives, EaseUS Partition Master is a good choice. This software helps to remove useless programmes from PC in
You may also like:
You can follow us for more technical stuff on Facebook, Twitter or Google+
How to clear memory and increase RAM in Windows 10/8/7?
Have you ever met this issue that your computer is equipped with a very big hard drive, but the computer still runs very slow? Do you know why?
The primary reason is that your computer is having a high CPU usage issue which means that your computer CPU RAM is highly occupied by some programs and software, which then slows down your PC.
So how to fix the high CPU RAM usage error on Windows PC? The best way is to free up, clear memory and increase RAM. But how?
If you are looking for a simple way to fix the high CUP usage issue by increasing RAM and free up memory on Windows PC, you are at the right place. You can directly follow any one of the below-provided methods to get rid of high CPU usage issue and increase RAM on your computer now:
Quick Fix: Close Unnecessary Running Programs to Increase RAM
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time to bring up Task Manager.
2. Select Task Manager, go to Processes, locate and find the programs or software that are taking the most memory and CPU usage.
3. Select those programs that are taking the most CPU and click End Task to close them from running on your PC.
By doing so, you can quickly fix high CPU usage issue, and you can run your computer at a fast speed again.
Method 1. Disable and Remove Software/Programs from Startup to Increase RAM
To fully resolve the problem and increase RAM, you are highly recommended to disable and remove software and programs to boot from the Startup. This will effectively help you increase the RAM on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Here are the detailed steps for disabling unnecessary programs and tools from Startup:
1. Right-click the Start and select Control Panel.
2. Enter Control Panel, find and double-click Administrative Tools.
3. Select and double-click on System Configuration.
4. Go to Startup tab, click Open Task Manager;
5. Select the useless program or unnecessary software that you want to remove or disable from the Startup and click Disable.
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time and select Task Manager from the listed options.
2.Find Explorer and click Restart.
By doing this operation, the Windows will potentially free up some memory RAM.
Method 3. Install A RAM Cleaner Software/Tool
How To Clean Up Laptop Memory
Under most circumstances, it's effortless to clean the memory and free up RAM with professional RAM cleaner software.
If you search online, you'll find a lot of recommended RAM cleaner software such as Cleanmen, Minimem, Super Memory Cleaner (for Mac), etc. Available for you to download.
How To Wipe Computer Memory Windows 7
If you don't want to spend time doing so, here we'd like to recommend you to try an excellent RAM cleaner alternative software - EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free which supports you to remove useless programs or large files from PC and optimize computer performance with its 'Large File Cleanup' and 'App Migration' feature for free in Windows 10/8/8.1/7.
Method 4. Add More RAM to Increase RAM
The most direct way to increase RAM is to add more RAM to your computer or laptop.
How To Clean Up Computer Memory Space
1. The first step that you need to do is to detect and identify what kind of RAM your computer is using.
2. Then you can buy a new RAM - 4GB, 8 GB or 16GB to add to your computer or laptop.