- Making sure that your RAM is clean will help prevent future problems from happening to your device. Disclaimer though, all of the ways that I have listed above will still depend on the RAM of your device. If your Android phone is running on a 1GB RAM, the tips will still work. However, it wouldn’t be as effective as having a phone with a 4GB RAM.
- To help you, we've put together some tips on how to use phone RAM more efficiently on Android. Generally speaking, the Android system is quite good at RAM management, and modern smartphones pack more than enough memory to get the job done, so RAM worries on Android devices are largely a thing of the past.
- You can remove junk, clean your phone’s RAM, and reclaim more space using CCleaner. It’s one of the best free cleaners for Android. It gives you the option to uninstall multiple applications at.
- How To Clean Up Phone
- How To Clear Ram Android
- How To Clear Ram Android Phone
- How To Clean Android Memory
- How To Clean Android Screen
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It only takes a minute to sign up. It can not only clean cache, but cool down your phone’s CPU, ‘power clean’, and so on. This app also comes with a powerful junk cleaner tool. The ‘Speed Booster’ service can free up RAM.
How to Clean up and Release Android Memory
In the previous passage, we have talked about how to change the default install path of Android and move apps to SD card to save storage space. Though Android 2.2 has the function of Apps2SD, supporting apps to be installed and moved to SD card, still some apps cannot. Some system files and privacy are remained in internal memory card. The phone has limited storage capacity configuration. Some other programs like Widgets, dynamic wallpaper, and some system programs still can’t work if installed on SD card. Memory problem is the common issue facing many users.
However, Android operating system memory can be cleaned up and the storage space can be released. Here we summarize the following points help users to clean up and release Android memory. Follow us and get more information below:
Clean up large apps cache data
By cleaning up apps cache files, the memory space can be largely released.
1. Go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “Manage applications”
2. Press “Menu” button and choose “sort by size” (if Android 2.2, select “Downloaded” options first.) then all apps will be arranged according to the size.
3. Select one app in the list and click “Clear Cache” if there is.
The number of cache files in some apps may be up to MB, such as Google Maps, Market, browser and album program. Considerable space can be released when you clean up those cache data.
Many Android producers has installed UI program in the mobile phones, such as HTC Sense, MOTOBLUR, etc. If you use Launcher Pro or ADW instead of HTC Sense, you can even delete the data files of HTC Sense, which will release dozens MB for your memory storage space.
Android Market also provides some apps that will automatically clear up cache data but not for free, such as Quick App Clean Cache. For users getting the Root privileges can download Cache Cleaner, Cache Mate and Move Cache from the Android Market, which can help you to clear the cache files quickly and easily.
How To Clean Up Phone
Delete the ones you never use or rarely used applications
Many users are reluctant to delete those apps never used or rarely used. However, you will find it nothing if you really delete them. Make this and you can save much more storage space for you Android.
Move all the app data which can be moved to SD card
How To Clear Ram Android
Android 2.2 supports installing apps to SD card. Check you have moved all apps supported to SD card to save storage space, especially some large app such as some large Game programs. But pay attention to Widgets program, procedures bundled with Widgets, dynamic wallpaper and procedures required working in the background, as well as some apps interacting with the system. Don’t move them to SD card, or they won’t work normally.
This is how to clean up and release Android memory. Try it yourself, and you can save a lot storage space for your device. Also, form a habit of cleaning up and releasing Android memory, it will help keep your device healthy and speedup your device.
Want to Boost Post?
We accept high quality sponsor post and publish it on our blog. Also we can share it to our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. to get it more followers.
How To Clear Ram Android PhoneAndroid O News: Name, Release Date & New Features
July 19, 2017Would OnePlus 5 Be Your Next Phone
July 13, 2017
How To Clean Android MemoryFix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode when Upgrading to iOS 10.3
May 30, 2017
How To Clean Android ScreenHow to Fix iPhone Error Which Is Unable to Install iOS 10.3?
May 24, 2017How to Transfer Data between Android via USB OTG
October 1, 2015