- The other method to fix storage space running out problem on Android is to clean the device of junk files. This can be done by factory restore the smartphone or use an App to clean up unwanted junks. Here are 4 of the best free apps when it comes to finding, cleaning and deleting junk files.
- So, to delete unwanted photos, videos, and other files, use your native file manager or gallery app. Ccleaner has a widget feature that allows you to clean junk without opening the app. Whenever you see that the internal storage on your android device is full, use this one-click widget feature. I hope this helps.
- Sign in to your Google Account. Tap your account profile photo or initial Photos settings Free up device storage. You'll see how much space will be freed up. To delete all the items from your.
If you're running Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device, like my Huawei Android 6.0, simply click on Files and then Clean up. This only can clear your app's cache, your app residual trash, unused app packages will also be detected and, on the advanced management of storage, you can check all your data usage exhaustively, and select certain contents to clean up. The phone cleaning app not only does wonders for Android but also for Windows 10 PCs and macOS.You can remove junk, clean your phone’s RAM, and reclaim more space using CCleaner.For many Android users, one of the worst problems they face is the low storage issue. If you're facing this issue: 'Error: not enough memory on your mobile device', you're not alone. In this article, we'll discuss how to clean phone memory to free up space on Android.
Must-See: How To Block an App from Accessing the Internet (No Root)
- Android phone (KitKat or above).
- Ccleaner app.
- Some free space to install the Ccleaner app.
Key Features of Ccleaner App
- It cleans the junk and speeds up your phone.
- Clears cache, browser history, clipboard, and more.
- It can uninstall multiple apps in one click.
- It deletes residual and obsolete apps and files.
- It could hibernate apps to improve the phone's performance.
- Download the Ccleaner app from the Play Store.
- Launch the app and tap on the Get Started button.
- Continue as Free or Upgrade to the Pro version.
- Allow Ccleaner to access your phone's library.
- Tap on Grant Permission.
- On the Apps with usage access screen, select Ccleaner.
- On the usage access screen, Toggle on the Permit usage access.
- On the main screen, tap on the Analyze button.
Note: It can take a minimum of 1 minute to analyze your phone's storage. After this process gets completed, you will see the results. You can clear cache, app data, and downloads.
- Tap on Finish Cleaning.
- Tap on Enable.
- On the accessibility screen, under Downloaded services > Select Ccleaner.
- Now Turn ON to allow Ccleaner to deep clean hidden cache files.
- Tap on the Back button.
- Again tap on Finish Cleaning.
- Tap on Proceed.
- Then Allow display over other apps to change the way other apps behave.
- Go back to Ccleaner app.
Clear Internal Storage On AndroidBefore cleaning the items, carefully check/uncheck the files. Even if you checked any important files to clean, Ccleaner will show an alert before proceeding.
- Finally, tap once again on Finish Cleaning.
How To Clean Phone Storage
- You'll notice that it is cleaning the hidden cache.
Uninstall Multiple Apps at One Place Using Ccleaner
- Open Cleaner app.
- Go to the menu by tapping 3 horizontal lines on the top left side.
- Go to App Manager.
- Check the apps you want to uninstall.
- Tap on 3 horizontal dots at the bottom right side.
- Tap on Remove from device.
- Tap on Delete Selected apps from your phone.
- On the next screen, tap on Uninstall on each prompt to delete individual apps.
Must-See: How To Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android
Ccleaner has a widget feature that allows you to clean junk without opening the app. Whenever you see that the internal storage on your android device is full, use this one-click widget feature.