- How Do I Free Up Space On My Lenovo Tablet
- How Do I Free Up Storage On My Tablet Back
- How Do I Free Up Storage On My Fire Tablet
- How Do I Free Up Space On My Nook Tablet
- How Do I Free Up Storage On My Tablet Computer
But my device has only a USB port, so although I can use a stick for storage. With Microsoft up-dates at sometime space will run out. What system or essential files can I put on a stick that is removed for carriage etc. To make use of the extra storage. I do use 'One Drive', but only if access to the internet is available to do so.
When you use a Samsung tablet for a long time and store many files on it, it is easy to become stuck and running slow. It is full of cached data, unwanted pictures, and other junk data. Want to make it faster? The first thing you need to know is how to free up space on the Samsung tablet.
That's the key point we will discuss in the following. And there are 5 useful approaches displayed below. If you are interested in it, please go on.
Part 1: Free Up Space on Samsung Tablet with Samsung Tablet Assistant (Integrated)
'My Galaxy S5 is very slow, how to free up space on Samsung Galaxy S5?' 'There are too many garbage files on my tablet, how to delete files on the Samsung tablet?' Too many users ask us the questions like that recently. Is it your trouble? If you are, you can choose this Samsung device assistant.
It is an integrated application for managing Samsung tablets. It is just like a file manager to help you clean up Samsung devices. Despite on tablets or phones, it can perform excellently. Because it can remove the junk files from your Samsung device and let you easily handle your data, it is praised by most users.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app. Sign in to your Google Account. Tap your account profile photo or initial Photos settings Free up device storage. You'll see how much.
- Free up space on your Android device. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app. Sign in to your Google Account. Tap your account profile photo or initial Photos settings Free up device storage. You'll see how much space will be freed up. To delete all the items from your phone, tap Free up. To see your photos and videos, go.
Key features and highlights of the Samsung device assistant:
- Free up space on your Samsung phone and tablets without hassle.
- Delete the miscellaneous files on Samsung, such as residual caches, crash files, privacy records, etc.
- Display the available space of your device.
- Support to uninstall one or several apps from your Samsung tablet at a time.
- Manage your images, music, movies, and documents with copying, deleting, moving, and more functions.
Although it has multiple features, it is a small app with only 4.3 MB. Thus, it won't slow down your Samsung tablet or Samsung phone. Furthermore, it is widely compatible with almost all the Samsung devices and other brands of Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy Tab 4/Galaxy Tab S5e/Galaxy Tab S6/Galaxy Tab A/Galaxy Tab A 8.0, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung Note 20/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8, Sony, Huawei, Google, ZTE, HTC, OnePlus, Xiaomi, and so on.
Download the Samsung manager for free below.
How do I free up space on my Samsung phone/tablet with the Samsung device assistant:
Step 1: Install the App on Samsung
Please download and install this assistant on your Samsung device. After that, open it and you can get the following screen.
Step 2. Free Up Storage Space on Samsung
You can see how much the available space on your Samsung device. To eliminate the redundant data, please click the circle button on the screen.
Step 3. Delete Files on Samsung tablet
To delete the unwanted Samsung files, please tap on the 'File Management' option and select one data type. Then you can remove the data you don't want from your Samsung tablet.
Further reading:When the Android internal storage is full, the phone will become slow. So it's time to free up your Android device with these practical methods.
Part 2: Release Samsung Storage Space via Samsung Backup Software
Is the storage space running out on the Samsung tablet? Or wonder how to free up space on Galaxy S7 with ease? Please look at this Samsung backup software - Samsung Messages Backup, an overall manager. It has more features to release your Samsung storage space than the first one. And you can manage your Galaxy phone on the computer with a large screen.
Amazingly, it can help you back up your Samsung device to the computer in 1 click, which can release the space without losing data.
Here's how to release Galaxy S6 storage space with this Samsung backup program:
Step 1. Download the Program
Download the Samsung Messages Backup software on your computer. Then install and run it on the desktop.
Step 2. Connect Samsung Device to Computer
Next, please connect the Samsung tablet/Galaxy phone to the computer with a USB cable, and follow the guide to enable the USB debugging mode on it.
Step 3. Free Up Space on Samsung
- Once linked, you can directly preview and deal with the Samsung data via the top menu on the interface.
- If you want to free up the storage via backup, please click the 'Super Toolkit' > 'Backup' option. Then select all the data types and tap on the 'Back Up' icon to start the process.
- After that, you can clean up your Samsung device without losing data.
Read also: Want a fantastic Samsung cleaner app to free up space? Don't miss this post, since it will tell you the answer.
Part 3: Move Files from Samsung Device Storage to an External SD Card
In fact, an external SD card is a nice helper in freeing up Samsung storage space. If you insert an SD card on your Samsung phone, you can move the existing data from the internal storage of Samsung to the card. Besides, you can also migrate the apps to the micro SD card.
Guide on how to free up internal storage of Samsung using an SD card:
Step 1. Plug Into the SD Card
In the beginning, please loosen the tray with the ejection pin. Then gently pull out the tray from the tray slot and place your memory card on it. Now insert the tray into the tray slot.
Step 2. Move Files to SD Card
Enter the file explorer and you can select the desired data from Samsung internal memory and move them to the micro SD card.
Step 3. Move the Apps to External Memory Card
- To migrate the installed apps to the memory card, please go to the Settings app and tap on the 'Apps'. Then choose one app you want to move and hit on the 'Storage' > 'Change' button.
How Do I Free Up Space On My Lenovo Tablet
- Now, select your memory card as the destination and press the 'Move' icon. Wait for a while, your app will be moved to the SD card and you have freed up space on the Samsung device.
Practical Tips: If you wonder about the tips of Android memory management, please open the link. It will give you useful suggestions.
Part 4: Clean Up Samsung Cache files via Samsung Built-in App
Plenty of cache files on your Samsung tablet/phone? Don't worry. You can clean up these junk data with Samsung built-in app. It is simple to finish the task with the following tutorial. Let's do it.
Steps on how to clean up cache files from Samsung device storage with the built-in feature:
Step 1. Open the Settings App
Please launch the Settings app on your device first. Then select the 'Apps' option on the screen.
Step 2. Pick the App
Then pick an app you would like to remove the cache files and tap the 'Storage' feature.
Step 3. Remove Cache Data
Finally, touch the 'Clear cache' icon to eliminate the app cache.
Maybe you need: To release more space on Samsung, many people choose to back up Samsung to the PC. Besides, there are 7 approaches here you can get.
How Do I Free Up Storage On My Tablet Back
Part 5: Remove Unwanted Files from the Samsung Tablet
How Do I Free Up Storage On My Fire Tablet
How to delete miscellaneous files on Samsung? There is a very easy and fast way that can solve the problem, and you needn't any tool's help. However, you will lose your data in this way. If you can't stand data loss, please don't make use of it.
How Do I Free Up Space On My Nook Tablet
Here's how to delete files on the Samsung tablet:
Step 1. Uninstall the Redundant Applications
Please uninstall the apps that you seldom use from the Samsung tablet in advance. Touch and hold the app and select the 'Uninstall' > 'OK' option. The app will be removed.
Step 2. Select Files from the File Manager
On the Samsung tablet, please enter the 'My Files' app, and then click the 'Internal storage' feature. You can view the data categories on the screen.
Step 3. Delete Data from Samsung Tablet
Select the data you want to remove and click the 'Delete' button. It will begin to delete the selected files from your tablet.
How Do I Free Up Storage On My Tablet Computer
Using these 5 ways, you will find how easy it is to free up space on the Samsung tablet/smartphone. Additionally, the Samsung storage manager has the excellent capability to release your Samsung memory. Let's have a try.