Oh, and guys, these messages will be removed once your add your own:-) Download Iphone Message as image. Generate your very own Fake iPhone Text Messenger Chat and prank your friends. You can change ANYTHING, use emoticons and even transfer your own profile photographs. This generator is not the slightest bit related with iPhone text messenger. Create fake iPhone text conversations with your friends, celebrities and others to fool out your friends by sharing the generated images of our fake iphone text generator. Write up the messages as you want and choose the type of message (sent or received).Make the chats so that they look real and share it with your. How to replay bubble and screen effects in iMessage. You can replay the bubble and screen effects you receive in an iMessage. Just follow these simple steps. Open the conversation in which you want to view the effects. Find a message with an effect attached and press the Replay button to view the effect again. This is one of the best iPhone text generator tool online first of.
By Nathan E. Malpass, Last updated: March 17, 2021
Can Windows 10 connect to iMessage? I mean can I read my iMessages on a PC like Windows10?
“I am constantly on the go, and there are times when I forget to bring my iPhone with me. It causes such an inconvenience since my work requires me to go back to my old messages from time to time. That’s why I thought it would be great if I can read old SMS on my laptop.
Is there any way I can do that? My laptop is running on Windows 10.” Go forward! You will know how toeasily and effectively get iPhone text messages on Windows 10.
Part 1. Can I get iPhone Messages on Windows 10?
Viewing your iPhone’s photos and videos on your computer is easy. So is playing music on your iPhone. Just grab your USB cable and you’re good to go. It is entirely a different case for messages.
While simply connecting your iPhone to your computer won’t do the trick, it is possible to view your SMS straight from a PC. This can be done by extracting messages from your iPhone and transferring them to your computer.
Windows 10 users, read up. We’ll show you how to get iPhone text messages on Windows 10.
Part 2. How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10?
You may not know this, but iTunes does more than just playing music and videos. It can also perform backups of your iPhone and restore your files back to your device. Take note that if you do backups using iTunes, you create a copy of all of your files.
That includes your photos, videos, contacts, and documents. Another limitation that this method has is that the backup created cannot be read by computers. You can search for the backup file, but not open and view its contents.
This defeats the purpose of extracting iPhone messages to read them on Windows 10. You can only read your messages once you have restored the backup back to your iPhone. In this case, iTunes will wipe off your iPhone’s files and replace them with those in your backup.
In any case, iTunes is still an excellent backup program that you can use. Plus, you can install FoneDog iOS Data Recovery to access iPhone messages on Windows 10. You’ll know more about the phone app in the next part of this post.
In the meantime, if you wish to save your messages and other files on your PC to get iPhone text messages on windows 10, here’s how.
- Open iTunes on your computer. Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone. Make sure you have a stable connection.
- Wait for iTunes to detect your phone. Click on the iPhone icon when it appears, and select Summary from the left tab.
- Under Backups, mark This computer.
- Hit the Back Up Now button.
Part 3. How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to access your iPhone Messages on your computer, try third party tool, FoneDog iOS Data Recovery. Not only can it extract existing messages, but it can also retrieve deleted SMS! If you happen to have messages that you have accidentally deleted, this software will come in handy.
What’s great is that you can do this with not just one, not two, but three stress-free methods. You can read your messages straight from the software, or you can opt to download them on your computer. We recommend you to choose the second option. That way, you can go back to your messages again and again next time.
iOS Data RecoveryRecover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp data, and more.Recover data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.Compatible with latest iPhone 12 and the latest iOS 14.
What are you waiting for? Download FoneDog iOS Data Recovery for Windows PC. It is free for you!!!
Option #1: Directly Read iPhone Messages on Windows 10
Best For: iPhone users who do not maintain backups on iTunes and iCloud. Here are the detailed steps to get iPhone texts on Windows 10:
- Launch FoneDog iOS Messages Recovery. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- From the presented methods, select Recover from iOS Device. Hit Start Scan to continue.
- You will see various file types on the left tab. Click on Messages. You will be able to read your existing and deleted messages in the preview section of the program.
- Click Recover to start the download. Make sure the phone is in stable connection to computer.
People Also Read:
Option #2: Read iPhone Messages from iCloud on Windows 10 PC
Best For: People who sync their iPhone with iCloud.
- Run the program and connect your phone to the computer.
- Click Recover from iCloud Backup File from the choices. You will be directed to an iClous login window. Sign in with your credentials.
- The backup files saved to your iCloud account will appear. Choose one and press Download. A window with a list of data types will appear. Mark Messages and click Next. The software will start extracting your SMS.
- Once the extraction is complete, you will be able to read your messages. Make sure you select those that you wish to download and click Recover.
Option #3: View iPhone Messages from iTunes on Windows PC
Best For: iPhone users who have backed up files on iTunes.
- Open FoneDog iOS Data Recovery and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Select Recover from iTunes Backup File as the recovery method. You will see all available iTunes backup files. Select one and click Start Scan. The software will start extracting data from your backup file.
- When the scan ends, click Messages from the left tab. Scroll through and read your messages. If you want a copy of your SMS on your computer, mark your desired items and click Recover.
Video Guide: Selectively Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10
Part 4. Conclusion
It’s convenient to have your iPhone messages within reach even if your phone isn’t. The good thing is FoneDog iOS Data Recovery can help you achieve that. It is highly recommended that you save your messages and other files on your computer and not delete them immediately.
Fake Imessage Ios 13 Download
Who knows, you might need them again later. That can also serve as your backup on Windows PC. Yes, you get to perform backups too with just one software. You can enjoy it for free for 30 days. And if you liked it so much, you can switch to the full version and unleash more advanced features.