- Can You Fake Iphone Messages
- Fake Imessage Ios 13 Update
- Create Fake Imessage Ios 13
- Fake Imessage Ios 13 Release
- Fake Imessage Ios 13 Free
By Nathan E. Malpass, Last updated: March 17, 2021
Can Windows 10 connect to iMessage? I mean can I read my iMessages on a PC like Windows10?
“I am constantly on the go, and there are times when I forget to bring my iPhone with me. It causes such an inconvenience since my work requires me to go back to my old messages from time to time. That’s why I thought it would be great if I can read old SMS on my laptop.
Is there any way I can do that? My laptop is running on Windows 10.” Go forward! You will know how toeasily and effectively get iPhone text messages on Windows 10.
217 new emojis from Emoji 13.1 are coming soon to iOS 14.5, including a heart on fire, exhaling face, and a vaccine-friendly syringe emoji. Now in beta, coming to devices in March or April 2021. Emojis from Apple iOS 14.2 are displayed below. Show: all, changed, new, removed. This is one of the best iPhone text generator tool online first of. The upcoming 2022 iPhone lineup will feature two 6.1-inch devices and two 6.7-inch devices, with no mini-sized 5.4-inch iPhone, well-respected Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said in a note to.
Part 1. Can I get iPhone Messages on Windows 10?
Viewing your iPhone’s photos and videos on your computer is easy. So is playing music on your iPhone. Just grab your USB cable and you’re good to go. It is entirely a different case for messages.
While simply connecting your iPhone to your computer won’t do the trick, it is possible to view your SMS straight from a PC. This can be done by extracting messages from your iPhone and transferring them to your computer.
Windows 10 users, read up. We’ll show you how to get iPhone text messages on Windows 10.
Part 2. How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10?
You may not know this, but iTunes does more than just playing music and videos. It can also perform backups of your iPhone and restore your files back to your device. Take note that if you do backups using iTunes, you create a copy of all of your files.
That includes your photos, videos, contacts, and documents. Another limitation that this method has is that the backup created cannot be read by computers. You can search for the backup file, but not open and view its contents.
This defeats the purpose of extracting iPhone messages to read them on Windows 10. You can only read your messages once you have restored the backup back to your iPhone. In this case, iTunes will wipe off your iPhone’s files and replace them with those in your backup.
In any case, iTunes is still an excellent backup program that you can use. Plus, you can install FoneDog iOS Data Recovery to access iPhone messages on Windows 10. You’ll know more about the phone app in the next part of this post.
In the meantime, if you wish to save your messages and other files on your PC to get iPhone text messages on windows 10, here’s how.
- Open iTunes on your computer. Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone. Make sure you have a stable connection.
- Wait for iTunes to detect your phone. Click on the iPhone icon when it appears, and select Summary from the left tab.
- Under Backups, mark This computer.
- Hit the Back Up Now button.
Part 3. How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to access your iPhone Messages on your computer, try third party tool, FoneDog iOS Data Recovery. Not only can it extract existing messages, but it can also retrieve deleted SMS! If you happen to have messages that you have accidentally deleted, this software will come in handy.
What’s great is that you can do this with not just one, not two, but three stress-free methods. You can read your messages straight from the software, or you can opt to download them on your computer. We recommend you to choose the second option. That way, you can go back to your messages again and again next time.
iOS Data RecoveryRecover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp data, and more.Recover data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.Compatible with latest iPhone 12 and the latest iOS 14.
What are you waiting for? Download FoneDog iOS Data Recovery for Windows PC. It is free for you!!!
Option #1: Directly Read iPhone Messages on Windows 10
Best For: iPhone users who do not maintain backups on iTunes and iCloud. Here are the detailed steps to get iPhone texts on Windows 10:
- Launch FoneDog iOS Messages Recovery. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- From the presented methods, select Recover from iOS Device. Hit Start Scan to continue.
- You will see various file types on the left tab. Click on Messages. You will be able to read your existing and deleted messages in the preview section of the program.
- Click Recover to start the download. Make sure the phone is in stable connection to computer.
People Also Read:
Option #2: Read iPhone Messages from iCloud on Windows 10 PC
Best For: People who sync their iPhone with iCloud.
- Run the program and connect your phone to the computer.
- Click Recover from iCloud Backup File from the choices. You will be directed to an iClous login window. Sign in with your credentials.
- The backup files saved to your iCloud account will appear. Choose one and press Download. A window with a list of data types will appear. Mark Messages and click Next. The software will start extracting your SMS.
- Once the extraction is complete, you will be able to read your messages. Make sure you select those that you wish to download and click Recover.
Option #3: View iPhone Messages from iTunes on Windows PC
Best For: iPhone users who have backed up files on iTunes.
- Open FoneDog iOS Data Recovery and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Select Recover from iTunes Backup File as the recovery method. You will see all available iTunes backup files. Select one and click Start Scan. The software will start extracting data from your backup file.
- When the scan ends, click Messages from the left tab. Scroll through and read your messages. If you want a copy of your SMS on your computer, mark your desired items and click Recover.
Video Guide: Selectively Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10
Part 4. Conclusion
It’s convenient to have your iPhone messages within reach even if your phone isn’t. The good thing is FoneDog iOS Data Recovery can help you achieve that. It is highly recommended that you save your messages and other files on your computer and not delete them immediately.
Who knows, you might need them again later. That can also serve as your backup on Windows PC. Yes, you get to perform backups too with just one software. You can enjoy it for free for 30 days. And if you liked it so much, you can switch to the full version and unleash more advanced features.
The secret is to create images that look like screenshots of texts using various fake message tools. And the best part is that these are totally free to use! Such tools are in plenty for generating fake texts in Android phones. However, you’d have come across a lesser number of iPhone text generators. In this post, you can explore 9 such fake text message tools available for generating iOS texts.
Generating fake messages can help you in many places. In today’s world where social media is soaring with its popularity and reach, these fake text generator tools can be used to create your own pranks and memes and you can show them with your friends.
Since fake text generators are built primarily with this intention, most of them have options to directly share the fake message you just created on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. On a serious note, you can also use these tools to show the prototype model of some presentation that is a part of your work.
1. FoxsashThis is probably the best fake text generator tool with all possible customization that you want in creating a fake iPhone text. This tool gives a lot of importance to attention to detail. With options even to change the minute features in a text, this tool helps you in creating a ‘real’ fake message. You can also add images in the text.
Here is how you can create a fake text using foxsash. The other tools also have similar steps to generate them:
- Initially, enter the following URL in your browser. This takes you to the foxsash website
- This tool gives a variety of features that you want in a text message generator. All the features are shown at left side of the screen. Choosing the Type of message iOS7 or iOS8 messages can be generated. Using the toggle button, select the interface of your preference.
- Then, change all the details of the message such as Sender’s name, Operator name, Time and the other fields as shown in the image using Settings. Expanded screen size can be used if the screenshot you are making is quite long. For this, use the Expand iPhone screen option.
- Similarly, choose the details regarding the Battery icon and Connection. Battery percentage, Signal strength, etc can be adjusted. You can toggle the buttons below the Messages option to change the color of the text message. Grey color is used to indicate the messages sent by the owner of the phone and blue or green color indicates the person at the other end. Type the message you want in the field given. You can insert emojis also. If you wish, you can upload images too!
- When you hover the mouse over the message, a delete icon becomes visible. Click on this to delete the default message and then fill in with your own.
- To save the image, click on the Download image option. The image will be downloaded in PNG format.
- When you are done, it would look like as shown in the above image.
2. iOS7textAnother tool is iOS7text where you can generate iOS7 messages. The customization is similar to Foxsash. Here you can change the battery percentage, network connection details and other information such as the name of the sender. Once again, text color can be changed to distinguish between the sender and receiver.
3. iPhoneFakeTextUsing iPhoneFakeText, you can generate fake iMessages. The customization available are limited. However, you have options to share the image on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest.
The text can be made on the options available at the right side and the changes can be seen on the screen at the left side on the go!
Can You Fake Iphone Messages
Send and Receive option can be used to change the sender message and receiver message. There is an option to blur the contact name. The list of service providers is limited to a number of options specified in the drop down menu given.
To delete or edit a particular message, simply hover the mouse on that message and the options to delete or edit appear.
4. iphonetextgeneratorThis tool can be used to generate fake texts of the old iOS version. After the screenshot has been generated, you’ve options to share it on Facebook or Twitter or to download the image. Add Message button can be used to add more lines of messages.
5. FakephonetextFakephonetext is a simple tool to generate fake messages. The options here are fewer. The change of interface is not supported. You can blur the contact name. The battery percentage can be hidden. If you want to show it, then one of the options from the given list can only be chosen.
Fake Imessage Ios 13 Update
6. IphonesmsgeneratorUsing this tool, you can generate texts in other languages too apart from English. A few languages supported are German, French, and Dutch. SMS headers can also be included. Altogether 14 languages are supported. iOS7 is the supported interface. iPhone model is 5. Using the Generate button, SMS can be generated.
Create Fake Imessage Ios 13
7. ThreadsThreads is an iOS app that can generate fake messages. It is a lightweight app that can be of great use to you. Here is how to use Threads. Created in 2015, the app works on an iOS8 or above platform. This app is free and can be downloaded from App Store.
Fake Imessage Ios 13 Release
- Download and install Threads from the App Store.
- Create the conversation thread and then convert it into SMS.
Fake Imessage Ios 13 Free
8. ifaketextThis tool is very simple to use and comes handy in generating a quick fake text. But the options are very limited. Carrier name and time can be changed. More lines can be added using the Add another line option.
9. Class ToolsThis is a very simple and quick tool to generate a fake SMS. The options for customization are few.
The speech bubble buttons can be used to create fake messages and replies. It generates the message in the old iOS interface.
So be it generating screenshots for some proposed model of your upcoming project or be it simply to prank your friend. Give these fake text generator tools a try! But always keep one thing in mind. These fake text generator tools must not be in any way used to create fake evidence or with the intention of causing anyone any harm. With that, you are good to go!