Citrix Client Download for Personal Computers (BYOD)
- Download Citrix Workspace for Windows PC
- Download Citrix Workspace for Mac
- Mac OS 10.13 or higher
- Mac OS 10.12 or 10.11
Before you can open applications and begin working in the Swizznet system you must first install the Citrix Workspaces application. Click here to begin the download process or go to and click on the 'Client Downloads' box. From there you can click on the links to download Citrix Workspaces for PC or Macintosh. An efficient virtual workspace app. The app is the most extensive technology the Citrix family of services has to offer. Citrix Workspace App is a universal software client that allows you to instantly access anytime, anywhere all your workspace services without the trouble of individually sign-on, confusing passwords, and complicated interfaces.
You must download and install Citrix Receiver or Workspace before using these Citrix applications. Most applications are accessible by clicking the application link (such as Epic or Network Desktop) from the InsideHealth (also known as atnyulmc) application catalog and click to connect, where a launch.ica file will be generated.
Instructions for Citrix Workspace - Citrix Workspace is the new code name for Citrix Receiver
Once the launch.ica file is generated you will need to open the file from your download location.
Please note, only the most recently downloaded file can be used. All others should be deleted as there will be an error if use is attempted.
File Association on a PC
If the launch.ica file is correctly associated with the Citrix Receiver or Workspace application, there will be a blue and white icon as shown below
If there is any other icon shown for the file, the association needs to be changed.
- Go to your downloads folder and locate launch.ica file, right click, select Open with…
- Select Citrix Connection Manager and check the box Always use this app to open .ica files.
1. Download and run the Windows Citrix Workspace client (click here to download Citrix Workspace).
The installer will display the progress of the install and inform you when the installation is complete.
2. Launch the Citrix Workspace from the Windows start menu.
3. The first time Citrix Receiver is launched, it will ask you to add an account. Enter cuapps.clemson.edu and click add.
4. Next Receiver will you prompt you to authenticate with your username, password, and a passcode.
Duo Passcode options (registered devices):
- Type push to get a Duo Mobile app prompt (most Common)
- Type sms to receive text passcodes
- Type phone to receive a call
- Type your six-digit One-Time Passcode
[If you are not enrolled, you can complete enrollment at https://2fa.clemson.edu or learn more here]
5. You will then be prompted to log in again, enter your username and password.
Download Citrix Ica Client Windows 10
6. Click on the application to launch it.
Citrix Downloads Workspace App Windows
If you have more questions about this, email [email protected] or call 864-656-3494.