Android will attempt to keep the majority of your free RAM in use, as this is the most effective usage of it. Open the Settings app on your device. Scroll down and tap 'About phone.' Tap the 'Memory' option. Android runs on many, many more and RAM can run the gamut. For most smartphone owners, 4GB is plenty. However, as the Pixel 3 demonstrates, your phone needs to use it well. Cleaning ram on android phone will make mobile phone is always stable. HOW TO CHANGE A BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO TO COLOR IN ANDROID: https://youtu.be/w-jHlR198.
- How To Clean Phone Ram
- Clear Memory On Android Phone
- Clear Ram On Android Phone Without
- Clear Ram On Android Phones
- Clear Ram On Android Phone Free
- How To Backup Samsung Phone To Computer
Here are some of the things you can do to maximize your phone’s RAM. Related: Best Phone Cleaner Apps for Android in 2020. Widgets actually take more RAM space than you think. They occupy bandwidth and many often refresh. Some of them are continuously active, which means that they’re always occupying a portion of your RAM.
Though 32GB, 64GB and 128GB of Android internal storage sounds large and adequate for daily use, it easily gets full in few years when you have lots of files piled up on your Android phone/tablet(especially apps and games, which might reach 100MB each). You know, we have dozens of apps installed on Android not to mention videos, music and photos. To avoid slow response, you need to get your Android phone a thorough cleanup. There are different methods provided for Android device users.
Solution 1: Free Up Android Space without Losing Anything
1. Compress photos. The first thing we can do to free up our Android space is to compress Android photos without sacrificing photo quality. There are many photo compressing apps offering for help. You just need to download one on your computer and have photos and videos on your Android device scanned. After that, the app will show you the original size of your photo album and the compressed size.
2. Move apps to SD card. Apps will be installed on your phone by default if you didn't choose to install apps on SD card. To move apps to SD card, you just need to go to 'Settings' > 'Storage' > 'Internal storage' > 'Apps' > find the app > hit on 'CHANGE' > 'SD card' > 'MOVE'.
How To Clean Phone Ram
Solution 2: Copy Files to PC or Cloud
1. Upload Photos to Google Photos. Google Photos allows you to upload photos onto cloud with either high quality or original one. You can also upload other files and documents to Google Drive and other cloud storage service.
2. Copy Files from Android to Computer. Make sure that the important files you want are included and back up your Android phone. Just simply back them up to your computer with Android data manager. After making sure that your Android phone data is copied, you can delete the photos, videos or music that is not frequently used from your Android. The deleted files are not gone forever, you can recover them back with FonePaw Android Data Recovery anytime you like.
Solution 3: Delete Useless Files or Uninstall Bloatware
1. Clear App Cache. As we use our Android app, some cache files on your Android phone will be added up. To get more space, you have to clear app cache from time to time. Go to 'Settings' > 'Apps' > choose the apps > hit on 'Storage' > 'CLEAR CACHE'.
2. Delete useless file folder. Another way to wipe Android files for more space will be deleting useless folders or files with Android file category direction.
3. Delete useless files with Root Explorer. Install Root Explorer and locate '/data/local' directory. Then, find the folder named 'rights' or 'tmp' and empty the folders. After that, the apps that failed to be installed will be erased.
4. Root Android and remove bloatware. There are many bloatware pre-installed on our Android phone, to get Android phone tidied up, we can root Android phone to get the superuser mode and you can now uninstall pre-install apps by going to 'Settings' > 'Apps' > choose the app > 'UNINSTALL'.
Solution 4: Factory Reset Android Phone
If the methods above don't work for you, you have to try to factory reset your Android phone: Go to 'Settings' > 'Backup & reset' > 'Factory data reset' or flash a new ROM for Android phone to get more Android phone.
As you can see, there are many useful way to free up Android space when the internal phone memory is full. Try them one by one to get more storage for your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 Edge+/S6, HTC, Sony, Motorola and more Android phone and tablet.
Android devices offer power-packed features that put tons of techy needs on ease. With every upgrade, Android is becoming capable of treating users with hassle-free operations. However, it ends up draining the device’s RAM which usually works up to 8GB and already comes with pre-installed apps and processes. Thus, we have brought you this article to help you clean up RAM on Android phones and ensure optimum use of your device’s capabilities.
Easy Ways to Clear RAM on Android Devices
If you are looking for some of the easiest and quickest ways to clear your device’s RAM and boost its performance to optimum level, take a pause as here are the best ways to avoid interruptions in your device’s overall functionality.
1. Check Memory Usage and Force Stop Apps
The First way out of cluttered RAM is heading to check the memory usage on your Android device. To clear RAM in an Android device, you must know what is really eating your phone’s storage and then quickly remove it free up the RAM. To do that-
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your device.
- Now, open the ‘Memory’ option.
- You will now see the average memory usage. You can also view the average memory usage as per the day, or the recent hours.
This is not it for there are some apps that are consuming your device’s memory and that you need to clear away to free up the RAM. You simply have to go to the ‘Settings’ in your device and open the ‘Memory’ or ‘Storage’ option to view the apps and the amount of memory usage that they are consuming. You can ‘Force Stop’ the apps that you think are eating large space to clear RAM on Android devices.
Read Also: Free Android Cleaner Apps to Optimize & Speed Up Your Phone
2. Disable Apps
Merely killing the apps does not corporate in keeping the RAM free for the long run and that is why it is necessary to disable the apps that cannot be uninstalled on your device to free up the RAM. To disable apps-
- Open ‘Settings’ on your device.
- Now go to ‘Apps’ and select the app you want to disable.
- You will see an app info page where you will find the ‘Disable’ option.
- Tap the ‘Disable App’ option.
- The apps that you have disabled won’t run your device unless you enable them.
3. Turn Off Animations and Transitions
You may not even realize it but using several animations and transitions that enhance the appearance of the OS and make it look modern and compelling make one of the key reasons to exhaust your device’s RAM. To avoid this clutter, you have an option to disable such animations and transitions. To do that:
Clear Memory On Android Phone
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your device.
- Open ‘Developer Options’ and there you will find an option ‘Animator duration scale’.
- From there you can simply turn off the Animation feature.
4. Stop Using Live Wallpapers
As much as you enjoy setting up those pretty live wallpapers, you must be aware of the fact that they contribute to cluttering your device’s RAM. Using live wallpapers on your phone quickly drain out the battery and thus, slow down the standard performance of your device. To clear RAM on your Android device, you can simply stop using the live wallpapers or widgets that nibble on your phone’s RAM and overall functionality.
5. Use Third-Party Tools
To ensure that the RAM in your Android device is cleaner than ever you can get certain booster apps in your favour. Here are two such tools to help you in cleaning your device’s RAM.
Clear Ram On Android Phone Without
Read More: Best RAM Cleaner, Booster and Optimizer for Windows 10 PC
A. Clean Master
Clean Master offers tons of features that include the deletion of cache. It allows you to kill the background processing of apps and save your device from slow performance. Besides, you can clear the browsing and call history and manage or uninstall the applications along with their files. Packed with amazing features to boost your device’s performance, Clean Master is a must-try.
B. DU Speed Booster
Clear Ram On Android Phones
DU Speed Booster is another amazing app to clear the RAM in your Android device. It detects and analyses the functions/apps in your device that consume a big part of memory. It watches over the internal memory of your device and eliminates the useless files. It features app management and call blocker and it shuts the apps running in the background only to slow down your device’s speed. To clean up RAM on Android phone, you can give DU Speed Booster one shot.
Free Your Android Phone’s RAM with These Easy Tips
Clear Ram On Android Phone Free
How To Backup Samsung Phone To Computer
Here was the list of the simplest ways to clear RAM in Android devices. If you have been struggling with the unbearably slow and exhausting performance of your device then you can count on these tips as a life-saver. If you have more tips to clear the RAM and speed up the device’s process, you are welcome to share it in the comment section.