- Clear Cache Windows 8.1
- See More Results
- How Do I Clean The RAM Cache On Windows 10 - Microsoft Community
- Clear Cache Cookies Windows 7
- How Do I Clear My Browser Cache In Windows 10? - Microsoft ...
- You can clear the cache in Internet Explorer to improve its performance if you are having loading issues with the browser.
- You can find the cache controls in the 'Internet options' dialog box under the Tools menu in Internet Explorer.
- If you don't absolutely need to use Internet Explorer, you should upgrade to Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
- Clear memory cache on a regular basis. Clearing out the memory cache of your laptop is a good way to keep idle processes from taking up all the precious memory space on your computer. By doing so, you’ll always have enough memory to keep your actively running programs running smoothly and efficiently.
- Clean the temporary files in the settings. In this method, we remove temporary files or clear cache in.
If you're having trouble with loading on Internet Explorer on your Windows 10 PC – in particular if certain web pages won't open or if the browser is running very slowly – you might need to clear the cache. In some cases, a large or corrupted cache can slow down the browser and cause rendering problems.
Before you clear your cache, it's important to note that Internet Explorer is an obsolete web browser and is no longer actively supported by Microsoft. Unless you absolutely need to use it, such as for a Line of Business application that does not work on any other web browser, you should migrate to a newer browser, such as Microsoft Edge or another alternative like Chrome or Firefox.
Jul 19, 2015 Clear Memory Cache on Windows 7 When your computer is running for quite some time, you will notice that it slows down due to idle processes. You can use this method to free up unused RAM and speed up your computer. It requires you to create a desktop shortcut and then open it to clear the memory cache. Click Disk Cleanup. This program's icon, which resembles a flash drive with a brush on it, should be at the top of the Start menu. The Disk Cleanup program will open. You may have to click the Disk Cleanup icon once it appears at the bottom of the screen to open the Disk Cleanup window.
If you need to use Internet Explorer and still want to know how to clear your cache, here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Windows 10 (From $139.99 at Best Buy)
How to clear the cache in Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools menu in the upper right corner. Depending on your version of the browser, it will either be labeled 'Tools' or will appear as an icon of a gear.
3. In the drop-down menu, choose 'Internet options.'© Dave Johnson/Business Insider You can find your Internet options in the Tools menu. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
4. On the 'General' tab, and in the 'Browsing history' section, click the 'Delete' button.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider This will take you to a menu where you can decide what to clear from your cache. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
5. At a minimum, make sure that 'Temporary Internet Files and website files' and 'Cookies and website data' are selected. Also consider clearing the checkbox for 'Preserve Favorites website data.'
6. Then click 'Delete.'© Dave Johnson/Business Insider Clear as many areas of the browser cache as you can to solve any performance issues with your browser. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
7. After a few moments, your cached data will be deleted and you can see if Internet Explorer's performance improves.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to clear memory and increase RAM in Windows 10/8/7?
Have you ever met this issue that your computer is equipped with a very big hard drive, but the computer still runs very slow? Do you know why?
The primary reason is that your computer is having a high CPU usage issue which means that your computer CPU RAM is highly occupied by some programs and software, which then slows down your PC.
Clear Cache Windows 8.1
So how to fix the high CPU RAM usage error on Windows PC? The best way is to free up, clear memory and increase RAM. But how?
If you are looking for a simple way to fix the high CUP usage issue by increasing RAM and free up memory on Windows PC, you are at the right place. You can directly follow any one of the below-provided methods to get rid of high CPU usage issue and increase RAM on your computer now:
Quick Fix: Close Unnecessary Running Programs to Increase RAM
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time to bring up Task Manager.
2. Select Task Manager, go to Processes, locate and find the programs or software that are taking the most memory and CPU usage.
3. Select those programs that are taking the most CPU and click End Task to close them from running on your PC.
By doing so, you can quickly fix high CPU usage issue, and you can run your computer at a fast speed again.
Method 1. Disable and Remove Software/Programs from Startup to Increase RAM
See More Results
To fully resolve the problem and increase RAM, you are highly recommended to disable and remove software and programs to boot from the Startup. This will effectively help you increase the RAM on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Here are the detailed steps for disabling unnecessary programs and tools from Startup:
How Do I Clean The RAM Cache On Windows 10 - Microsoft Community
1. Right-click the Start and select Control Panel.
2. Enter Control Panel, find and double-click Administrative Tools.
3. Select and double-click on System Configuration.
4. Go to Startup tab, click Open Task Manager;
5. Select the useless program or unnecessary software that you want to remove or disable from the Startup and click Disable.
Clear Cache Cookies Windows 7
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time and select Task Manager from the listed options.
2.Find Explorer and click Restart.
How Do I Clear My Browser Cache In Windows 10? - Microsoft ...
By doing this operation, the Windows will potentially free up some memory RAM.
Method 3. Install A RAM Cleaner Software/Tool
Under most circumstances, it's effortless to clean the memory and free up RAM with professional RAM cleaner software.
If you search online, you'll find a lot of recommended RAM cleaner software such as Cleanmen, Minimem, Super Memory Cleaner (for Mac), etc. Available for you to download.
If you don't want to spend time doing so, here we'd like to recommend you to try an excellent RAM cleaner alternative software - EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free which supports you to remove useless programs or large files from PC and optimize computer performance with its 'Large File Cleanup' and 'App Migration' feature for free in Windows 10/8/8.1/7.
Method 4. Add More RAM to Increase RAM
The most direct way to increase RAM is to add more RAM to your computer or laptop.
1. The first step that you need to do is to detect and identify what kind of RAM your computer is using.
2. Then you can buy a new RAM - 4GB, 8 GB or 16GB to add to your computer or laptop.