The resulting data saved on your phone is termed as 'cache'. Cache can be good but most of the time, some of your phone's cache are only used for one time and may stay on your phone for a long time if not used. Time to time you need to clean your cache to get rid. SUBSCRIBE HERE - #how #to #clear #ram #cache #memoryHow to clear your Ram cache memory space in this tutorial. Pay very close attentio.
Here is a quick way to clear RAM on iPhone that works both on New iPhone models lacking Home Button and older models of iPhone having a physical Home button.
Quickly Clear RAM on iPhone
Even if you have the latest model of iPhone, it will eventually slow down and become sluggish over a period of time.
This happens due to outdated or expired data and bits of unused program files getting accumulated in the Random Access Memory (RAM) of your iPhone.
Hence, it is considered a good practice to give a fresh restart to your device by periodically clearing its Random Access Memory or RAM.
You will find below the steps to add an ‘Assistive Touch’ icon to the Home screen of your iPhone and use the Assistive Touch Menu to quickly clear RAM on any model of iPhone.
1. Add Assistive Touch Icon to iPhone
Clear My Phone Ram Storage
First, follow the steps below to add Assistive Touch icon to the Home screen of your iPhone.
1. Open Settings on your iPhone > scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
2. On Accessibility screen, tap on the Touch option located under ‘Physical And Motor’ section.
3. On the Touch screen, tap on AssistiveTouch option.
4. On the next screen, toggle ON the AssistiveTouch option.
You will now see the white and gray ‘Assistive Touch’ icon appearing on the screen of your device.
2. Clear RAM on iPhone Using Assistive Touch Menu
Now that Assistive Touch icon is available on the screen of your iPhone, you can follow the steps below to quickly clear RAM on iPhone.
How To Clear Ram Space
1. Go to Settings > General > scroll down and tap on Shut Down.
2. On Slide to Power OFF screen, tap just once on the AssistiveTouch icon and this will open the Assistive touch menu.
3. In AssistiveTouch menu, tap and hold the Home button icon, until you see the screen flashing and returning to Lock Screen.
The above steps will effectively clear the RAM on your device and you should now find it running faster than before.
Clear Ram Memory
Whenever your iPhone becomes sluggish, you can use the above steps to clear RAM and improve its performance.