- How To Clean Up The Memory Cache On My Windows 10 ...
- Clean Ram In Windows 10
- How To Clean Your Ram Memory On Mac
- How To Clean Your Ram On Windows 10
- How To Clean Your Ram
- Free Ram Cleaner For Windows 10
The cache memory of RAM is a very small portion of the standard memory of your system, but the cache memory operates at a very high speed, allowing the applications/ programs to utilize its speed to run its users faster. But, sometimes due to memory leak or some bad exe files the amount of free cache memory can decrease, which eventually slows down your computer.
Make your computer automatically clear RAM cache memory-
Follow these easy steps to free cache memory on your system-
1. Download EmptyStandbyList on your computer.
A Proper Way to Clean a RAM Stick. A lot of people just dump their computer’s memory stick, just because it isn’t working while testing their computer with a new RAM. Believe it or not but if you are having a brand memory plugged into your computer, then there is only 2% to 3% chance that you’ll lose your memory stick and need to buy a.
RAM Saver Control Panel is a free RAM cleaner for Windows that lets you clean RAM and enhances the performance of your PC. Using this freeware, you can keep an eye on apps/software running in background and know which app/software is consuming how much RAM. Like Windows’ default Task Manager, it also lets you kill running processes. Now click the “More Options” tab and under “System Restore” hit the “Cleanup” button. (It removes all the System Restore points except the most recent one) Click the Disk Cleanup and click OK This will delete all the unnecessary files on your Windows system and free up your RAM. On Windows 10, the easiest way to clear RAM without restarting is via a familiar tool, Task Manager. You can use Microsoft’s tool to search for hungry programs and end them. Clean out and optimize RAM to speed up your devices—for free with Avira System Speedup for Windows, and Optimizer for macOS and Android.
How To Clean Up The Memory Cache On My Windows 10 ...
2. Choose a particular place and then click on “Save” to save the application.
Close the browser window.
3. Click on the Search box beside Windows icon and type “Task Scheduler“.
4. Click on “Task Scheduler” from the elevated Search result to open Task Scheduler.
Clean Ram In Windows 10
5. In the Task Scheduler window, on the right-hand side, click on “Create Task…“.
6. In Create Task window, name the task “Cache Cleaner“.
7. Now, click on “Create User or Groups…“.
8. Click on “Advanced“.
9. In Select User or Groups window, click on “Find Now“.
10. In the Search results: scroll down and then select “SYSTEM“.
11. Finally, click on “OK” to save the changes.
12. Now, click on “OK” to save the changes.
13. Coming back to Create Task window, checkthe option “Run with highest privileges“.
14. Click on the drop-down beside ‘Configure for:’ and select “Windows 10“.
15. Now, go to the “Triggers” tab.
16. Click on “New…“.
17. In the New Trigger window, under ‘Advanced settings‘ set the ‘Repeat task every:’ to “5 minutes“.
18. And set ‘for a duration of:‘ to “Indefinitely“.
19. In the same window, checkthe option “Enabled“.
20. Click on “OK” to save the trigger settings.
How To Clean Your Ram Memory On Mac
21. Now, go to the “Actions” tab.
22. Then, click on “New…“.
23. In the New Action window, click on “Browse“.
24. Now, navigate to the location where you have downloaded the ‘EmptyStandbyList‘ application.
25. Select the application and then click on “Open“.
26. Now, click on “OK” to save the action.
How To Clean Your Ram On Windows 10
27. Coming back to the “Create Task” window, click on “OK” to save the task.
28. In the Task Scheduler window, click on “Refresh” to refresh the tasks list.
How To Clean Your Ram
That’s it! From now on at a regular interval of 5 minutes, this ‘Cache Cleaner‘ task will automatically run on your computer to clean cache memory.
Free Ram Cleaner For Windows 10
In case if you want to delete this task, follow these simple steps to do so-
1. In the Task Scheduler window, on the left hand, select “Task Scheduler Library“.
2. On the right-hand side of the same window, scroll down to see the task “Cache Cleaner“.
3. Now, right-click on “Cache Cleaner“.
4. Then, click on “Delete” to delete the task from your computer.
5. Click on “Yes” when you will be asked for confirmation.
The ‘Cache Cleaner‘ task will be deleted from your computer.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.