How to clear memory and increase RAM in Windows 10/8/7?
- To find this new tool, head to Settings System Storage. Click the “Free Up Space Now” link under Storage Sense. If you don’t see that option here, the April 2018 Update hasn’t been installed on your PC yet. Windows automatically scans your PC for unnecessary data that it can removed to free up space.
- Create Clear Memory Cache Shortcut. This is one of the easiest solutions to clear memory cache on.
- How to clean up the Memory Cache on my Windows 10 Dear Microsoft Community, I have a question for a long time which I used to ignore but with time it started to get a big noticeable thing. I have 6 GB of RAM installed on my laptop.
- Clear out all cached app data. Clearing out cache won't save a ton of space at once but it will add.
Clearing your Cache/browser memory will reset the browser so it loads with the most current information. Here's the process for many common browsers. Using Internet Explorer 9-11: Click the Tools or Settings icon (the gear found in the upper right hand corner of your screen) Click Internet Options; Choose the General Tab; Click Delete under.
Have you ever met this issue that your computer is equipped with a very big hard drive, but the computer still runs very slow? Do you know why?
The primary reason is that your computer is having a high CPU usage issue which means that your computer CPU RAM is highly occupied by some programs and software, which then slows down your PC.
So how to fix the high CPU RAM usage error on Windows PC? The best way is to free up, clear memory and increase RAM. But how?
If you are looking for a simple way to fix the high CUP usage issue by increasing RAM and free up memory on Windows PC, you are at the right place. You can directly follow any one of the below-provided methods to get rid of high CPU usage issue and increase RAM on your computer now:
Quick Fix: Close Unnecessary Running Programs to Increase RAM
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time to bring up Task Manager.
2. Select Task Manager, go to Processes, locate and find the programs or software that are taking the most memory and CPU usage.
3. Select those programs that are taking the most CPU and click End Task to close them from running on your PC.
By doing so, you can quickly fix high CPU usage issue, and you can run your computer at a fast speed again.
Method 1. Disable and Remove Software/Programs from Startup to Increase RAM
To fully resolve the problem and increase RAM, you are highly recommended to disable and remove software and programs to boot from the Startup. This will effectively help you increase the RAM on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Here are the detailed steps for disabling unnecessary programs and tools from Startup:
1. Right-click the Start and select Control Panel.
2. Enter Control Panel, find and double-click Administrative Tools.
3. Select and double-click on System Configuration.
4. Go to Startup tab, click Open Task Manager;
Clean Memory Windows
5. Select the useless program or unnecessary software that you want to remove or disable from the Startup and click Disable.
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time and select Task Manager from the listed options.
2.Find Explorer and click Restart.
By doing this operation, the Windows will potentially free up some memory RAM.
Method 3. Install A RAM Cleaner Software/Tool
Under most circumstances, it's effortless to clean the memory and free up RAM with professional RAM cleaner software.
If you search online, you'll find a lot of recommended RAM cleaner software such as Cleanmen, Minimem, Super Memory Cleaner (for Mac), etc. Available for you to download.
If you don't want to spend time doing so, here we'd like to recommend you to try an excellent RAM cleaner alternative software - EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free which supports you to remove useless programs or large files from PC and optimize computer performance with its 'Large File Cleanup' and 'App Migration' feature for free in Windows 10/8/8.1/7.
Method 4. Add More RAM to Increase RAM
Clean My Memory Windows 10
The most direct way to increase RAM is to add more RAM to your computer or laptop.
Clean My Iphone Memory
1. The first step that you need to do is to detect and identify what kind of RAM your computer is using.
2. Then you can buy a new RAM - 4GB, 8 GB or 16GB to add to your computer or laptop.