- From your Chromebook, go to the Google Play Store:
How To Delete Citrix Workspace On Chromebook
2. Click into the Search Box and type Citrix and then press enter:
Workspace app version on my Chromebook: 22.214.171.12468 Chrome OS version on my Chromebook: Version 89.0.4389.76 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) Though the users we get the same complaints from most probably are not on the beta channel and have little to no extensions installed. This video shows the basics of how to log in, use applications and log out properly using Citrix Receiver on our chromebooks.
3. The Citrix Workspace app should appear:
4. Go ahead and click the Green Install button towards the right hand side:
5. When installation is complete, you will see a green “Open” button. Go ahead and click that button:
6. As the Citrix Workspace opens, you may be prompted to allow Citrix Workspace to allow access to items on your device – click Allow.
7. You will then be prompted to allow Workspace to make and manage phone calls – Click Allow.
Installing Citrix Workspace On Chromebook
8. You will then be prompted to allow Workspace to use Citrix Workspace service – Click Allow.
9. Click “Get Started”
10. On next screen enter https://citrix.wcsu.edu and make sure to toggle the switch next to “Add account type as Web Interface” to the right as shown below. Click continue.
11. For your username, enter everything before the @wcsu.edu in your email address. For example, if your email address is [email protected], you would enter test001 for your username along with your current email password. Click Log On.
12. Click APPS located in the top center of the window and then click the application that you would like to launch:
13. If prompted to Allow Workspace to record audio, choose Allow:
14. If prompted to Allow Workspace to access this device’s lcoation, choose Allow:
15. You may need to wait 2-5 minutes for the application to load depending on your internet connection. Once it loads, you may be presented with this screen. You can toggle the green button to the left.
16. In this example, we launched SPSS. Now it is ready to use:
To Exit Out of Citrix
- Close your application:
You will be brought out of Citrix and back to the application list:
2. In the upper right hand corner, click your name and then click “Log Off”.
3. Click the X in the upper right hand corner:
To Go Back into Citrix Once it is Setup on the Chromebook:
- From your desktop, click the Launcher button in the lower left hand corner:
2. Click the up arrow to see a listing of applications on your Chromebook:
3. Look for the Citrix Workspace icon in your application listing and click it:
4. On the Accounts screen, Click the very top choice which for this example is called “Web Interface”.
5. For your username, enter everything before the @wcsu.edu in your email address. For example, if your email address is [email protected], you would enter test001 for your username along with your current email password. Click Log On.
6. Proceed to step #12 from above to continue logging in a using applications through Citrix.