- Citrix Workspace: Remote Access to CRSI Network from an Apple Device Citrix Workspace: Troubleshooting Steps for a Windows PC Citrix Workspace: Webcam, Speakers, and Microphone Troubleshooting.
- Unfortunately no, as of 10/21/19 Workspace does NOT work with iOS 13 either. I don’t know what is up with Citrix (or possibly Apple?) but the essential and mission critical tool keeps getting broken and there seems to be little interest from Citrix support in fixing it.
- Citrix Workspace App Workspace app for Mac Subscribe to RSS notifications of new downloads. Workspace app for Mac. Citrix Workspace app 2104 for Mac. Apr 7, 2021 NEW.
- Citrix Workspace App Launcher is unable to launch applications automatically with Apple Safari 12 or Application Enumeration failing through Safari 13.0.2 version via Citrix Access Gateway.
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the.
- Citrix Workspace App
Symptoms or Error
Citrix Workspace For Apple M1
Citrix Workspace App and Citrix Receiver cannot launch applications automatically with Safari version 12.
SERVER SIDE CHANGES
For StoreFront deployments, modify web.config under the Receiver for Web (RfWeb) site (typically C:inetpubwwwrootCitrixStoreWeb) to activate the Citrix Receiver Launcher / Citrix Workspace App Launcher for Safari 12 and later.
1. Open web.config using your preferred text editor and locate the line : <protocolHandler enabled='true' platforms='(Macintosh Windows NT).*((Firefox/((5[2-9] [0-9]) ddd)) (Chrome/((4[2-9] [0-9]) ddd)))' skipDoubleHopCheckWhenDisabled='false' />
2. The value of the platforms attribute is a regular expression specifying the browsers that Citrix Receiver Launcher is used for client detection and HDX launches. Change the regular expression to:
'(Macintosh Windows NT).*((Firefox/((5[2-9] [0-9]) ddd)) (Chrome/((4[2-9] [0-9]) ddd))) Macintosh.*Version/(1[2-9] [2-9][0-9]).*Safari/'
3. This will add Safari 12 and later to the list of browsers that Citrix Receiver Launcher will be used.
CLIENT SIDE CHANGES
On a Mac Station running Safari 12 perform the following actions:
- Launch Safari 12 Browser and select Safari from the Menu on top > go to Preferences and select it
- In preferences > Select Advanced tab > check Checkbox 'Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar' (Located at the very bottom). This option will enable the Develop tab in Safari top menu
- Close the preferences window by selecting the red circle on the top left corner
- Go back to Safari Menu and select > Clear History
- Then go to Safari Menu and select the Develop Tab > Empty Caches
- Close All safari windows after this. Make sure no Safari Windows are left open.
- Test using Safari 12 and browse to Storefront’s receiver for website URL.
CLIENT DETECTION BEHAVIOR ON SAFARI 12
Citrix Workspace For Apple Mac
- Go to https://StorefrontURL/Citrix/StoreNameWeb
- The first thing a user should see when testing going internally to Storefront’s Website is to detect Receiver/Workspace App. Please select “Detect Receiver/Workspace App”. Image below shows test using receiver.
- The following window prompt will appear “Do you want to allow this page to open Citrix Receiver Launcher?' please select “Allow”
- Once “Allow” is selected, no Manual interaction will be required by user. Site will automatically load to go to either “Logon Page when using explicit authentication” or it would “take you to your Apps enumeration” if SSO (Single Sign On) is enabled.
- Once user is logged in, when trying to launch an application or desktop the following prompt will show for user to select 'Allow'
Citrix Workspace For Apple Silicon
Citrix Workspace Download Iphone
- When users are connecting internally and Storefront server is using an Internal SSL cert. Mac stations must have the CA Root and or Intermediate Certificate added to their Keychain Store in the Mac. Additionally, SSL certIFICATE must be set to Always trust / Allow. See example below:
Citrix Workspace For Apple Download: You should clear browser cache and history before the changes mentioned in this article can take effect.
You can now use the Application probing feature to proactively monitor the health of applications enabling you to fix issues before the user actually experiences them. For more information refer to Citrix Documentation - Application probing.
Citrix Blogs - NPAPI support is being removed from Safari 12