Citrix Workspace app for Mac overview. High performance web and self-services access to virtual apps and desktops. Configure for anywhere access from your desktop or web access with Safari, Chrome or Firefox. Available Languages. English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch and Simplified Chinese. Ask your help desk for set-up instructions. CitrixWorkspaceappforMac What’snewin1910 macOSCatalinasupport CitrixWorkspaceappforMacissupportedonmacOSCatalina. Note: When opening Citrix Workspace app for Mac.
2. Launch your browser of choice, and enter the following address: http://localhost:631
3. When the page loads, click on Printers at the top, and then select the attached printer from the list.
4. Click on the Administration drop-down menu and select Set Default Options.
5. Look for the 2-Sided Printing setting, and change it to Off (1-Sided).
6. Click Set Default Options to save the change.
7. Test printing.