Today, I am going to show you how to install Citrix Workspace App at Microsoft Windows 10.
- Login to Windows 10.
- Login and download Citrix Workspace app 1911 from Citrix.com website.
- Click Yes at User Account Control.
- At License Agreement page, select I accept the license agreement, click Next.
- Make sure Installation successful, click Add Account.
- On the add account page, enter the url of Virtual App server, click Add.
- On the Workspace page, click Add your favorite apps.
- Click the application which you would like to add it as favorite app. In my case, I add Microsoft Outlook.
- Double click Microsoft Outlook and it will pop up app Starting….
- You may see the warning issues at the bottom of outlook, it’s showing Windows Desktop Search is not available. This is not Citrix issues, and it’s easy to fix it.
- Login to Citrix Virtual App VDA server, in my case, it’s CGY-XEN02.
- Check the Services, the windows Search startup type is Disabled.
- Change it Startup Type from Disabled to Automatic, click Start.
- Close Microsoft Outlook and reopen it again and you will see the warning message gone.
Issue was fixed in Citrix Workspace App for Windows 1911 and above. Please proceed to update Citrix Workspace App client to 1911 or above to resolve the issue. For more information please review the Fixed Issues section in Citrix Documentation; Please go here for the latest release of Citrix Workspace App for Windows. Issue was fixed in Citrix Workspace App for Windows 1911 and above. Please proceed to update Citrix Workspace App client to 1911 or above to resolve the issue. For more information please review the Fixed Issues section in Citrix Documentation; Please go here for the latest release of Citrix Workspace App for Windows.
Citrix Workspace 1911 Update
Hope you enjoy this post.
Citrix Workspace 1911
Author: Cary Sun
Cary Sun is an Principal Consultant, He has a strong background specializing in datacenter and deployment solutions, and has spent over 20 years in the planning, design, and implementation of network technologies and Management and system integration.He hold CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT (CCIE No.4531) from 1997.Cary is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and Cisco Champion, He is a published author with serveral titles, include blogs on Checkyourlogs.net, author for many books. Specialties: CCIE /CCNA / MCSE / MCITP / MCTS / MCSA / Solution Expert / CCA