Hi, we use VAAD 1912. In Storefront under Auth. Methods we enter some trusted domains. One domain is standard. If i try to login to another domain that is not defined as standard is it necessary that i enter the domain in front of the username? CitrixMsi-CitrixStoreFront-x64-.log—Created when StoreFront is installed and uninstalled, either interactively or silently. StoreFront supports Windows event logging for the authentication service, stores, and Receiver for Web sites. AppData is a hidden folder. Restart the “ Citrix Subscriptions Store ” Service on all StoreFront servers in the deployment. Open Event Viewer and, in the left pane, navigate to Applications and Services Logs Citrix Delivery Services.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2012 is a Current Release, which is only supported for 6 months from its release date. You are expected to upgrade every 3-6 months. For a version with a longer support term, see Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (CVAD) 1912 LTSR.
Citrix Storefront Receiver Download
The new Citrix Workspace app (formerly known as Citrix Receiver) provides a great user experience — a secure, contextual, and unified workspace — on any device. It gives you instant access to all your SaaS and web apps, your virtual apps, files, and desktops from an easy-to-use, all-in-one interface powered by Citrix Workspace services.
Citrix Storefront App Shortcuts
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (CVAD) Upgrades – LTSR vs CR, in-place upgrade from 7.x, migration from 6.5
Citrix Storefront App
- Catalogs, Delivery Groups, Zones – MCS ImagePrep, RDSH restart, tags
- Published Applications, Application Groups, Published Content – App-V, Local App Access, Content Redirection
- Other Build Topics:
Citrix Storefront Application Categories
- Group Policy Computer Settings – Create GPOs, Windows GPO Templates, Computer Settings, FSLogix, Edge, Teams
- Group Policy User Settings – Session Lockdown, Internet Explorer, Office, and Chrome
- Citrix Policy Settings – security, graphics