Open a program in the workspace. For this example, Maple is used. When the program opens, go system tray in the lower right corner of the screen(the ^). Right click on Citrix Workspace, and click 'Connection Center'. This will bring up your Connection Center settings. Next, click Preferences (highlighted in yellow). Exit Citrix Workspace App or Citrix Receiver and launch it again; Note: Changes made to the above file will be applied to all the connections. ChromeOS: On ChromeOS there are two ways of switching between applications/windows within a Citrix Desktop Session, see below: Go into full screen mode on your Citrix Desktop Session. We would like to show you a description here, but this page is a login page with limited additional content. For information on how to do this, review the following article: Remote Access to CRSI Network from a Windows PC (Citrix Workspace). Once connected click the menu button at the top center of the screen to pull down all of your options. Click on the Preferences button. Under the File Access tab, select Read and Write.
- Citrix My Workspace App
- My Workspace/citrix/barclays Web
- My Citrix Workspace Is Not Working
- Citrix Receiver Workspace App For Windows
This article is intended for Citrix administrators and technical teams only.Non-admin users must contact their company’s Help Desk/IT support team and can refer to CTX297149 for more information
This article describes the steps for collecting logs and key data from Citrix Workspace app for Windows. This is applicable for Citrix Workspace app for Windows. The logs and data collected can be used by administrators to identify and troubleshoot configuration issues. The logs and data collected enable Citrix Technical Support to diagnose and troubleshoot cases. This mechanism replaces the Receiver Diagnostic tool.
Pre-RequisitesThe log collection mechanism described in this article is supported with Citrix Workspace app version 2012 and higher.
Citrix My Workspace App
- Navigate to Advanced Preferences and click on ‘Log collection’
- The ‘Log collection’ dialog is launched. Set the desired log level. Log level ‘Verbose’ captures more detailed logs. Click on ‘Start collecting logs’ once you are ready to reproduce the issue.
My Workspace/citrix/barclays Web
- The below dialog appears. Log collection is now in progress. Proceed to reproduce the issue with Workspace app for Windows. Once you have successfully reproduced the issue, click on ’Stop collecting logs’.
My Citrix Workspace Is Not Working
- The Workspace app collates all the logs collected as a .zip package. This could take a few minutes
Citrix Receiver Workspace App For Windows
- Click on ‘Save Logs’ to save the logs in a folder of your choice.