For Chrome login data, add AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Login Data and AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Last Session to Folders to Mirror (source = CTX232587 Citrix UPM + WEM – Google Chrome does not remember user login data).
- XenApp 7.15 LTSR Cumulative Update 2
- XenApp 7.18
- XenApp 7.17
- One of the most popular browsers today, Google Chrome, is a must-have for many Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environments.
- Get more done with the new Google Chrome. A more simple, secure, and faster web browser than ever, with Google’s smarts built-in.
Symptoms or Error
Under 'List of Folders to mirror' Citrix Profile Management policy setting , add
Once the policy is applied, the issue gets resolved.
- As a side effect the size of the Citrix Profile Management store will increase.
- It is advised to monitor the size of the Citrix Profile Management store for about one week to make sure it doesn't grow exponentially
- Increasing the size of the Citrix Profile Management store is expected behavior now that Bookmarks are being synchronized properly; However, In case the Citrix Profile Management store File Share grows too quickly and too big, we advise to consider applying other Citrix Profile Management policies to exclude specific folders from synchronization which may include these:
- Also, Citrix Profile Management profile is taking between 7 to 8 seconds to load (and VDI taking approximately 30 seconds to launch completely.
- We also advise that in such a case the Citrix Profile Management logon component takes much longer than 7 to 8 seconds, customer should consider implementing the Citrix Profile Management Policy called 'Profile Streaming'
Citrix Google Chrome Profile
Path : AppDataLocalGoogleChromeUser DataDefaultBookmarks