This article's objective is to describe the steps involved in trusting a CA certificate in Citrix Workspace App for Linux. Download CA certificate in.
Citrix strongly recommends that customers upgrade to Citrix Workspace app version 1912 or later. Customers using Citrix Receiver are strongly recommended to upgrade to Citrix Workspace app. Customers using Citrix Receiver 4.9 for Windows LTSR may alternatively choose to upgrade to Citrix Receiver 4.9.9002 for Windows LTSR Cumulative Update 9 or later to obtain the fixes. Citrix Workspace is a complete digital workspace solution that allows you to deliver secure access to the information, apps, and other content that are relevant to a person’s role in your organization. Users subscribe to the services you make available and can access them from anywhere, on any device.
- Download CA certificate in PEM format.
- Save the certificate with .crt file extension.
- Switch to root user and copy the .crt CA certificate file to /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/ folder.
- Make sure the CA certificate file is owned by Root user and Group, and it has -rw-r--r-- or 644 as the File permissions.
- Run /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/util/ctx_rehash
Download Citrix Workspace Windows 10Note: Location of /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/ and /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/util/ctx_rehash may vary depending on the distribution and location you would be installing Citrix Worskpace App for Linux. Above location is on default Ubuntu Distribution installation directory /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/
In most of the occasions we might need set a link to Firefox's keystore to Citrix & below command will help to set the link to Firefox's keystore to Citrix
sudo ln -s /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/* /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts
- The below dialog appears. Log collection is now in progress. Proceed to reproduce the issue with Workspace app for Windows. Once you have successfully reproduced the issue, click on ’Stop collecting logs’.
- The Workspace app collates all the logs collected as a .zip package. This could take a few minutes
Citrix Receiver Citrix Workspace
- Click on ‘Save Logs’ to save the logs in a folder of your choice.